1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help with Facebook personal & business page

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Angel R, Jul 27, 2015.

Hello to everyone please give your opinion, I have an Facebook personal page,with a lot group and friends related to my work. Now Facebook gave me the small business page which appears on my pages list.

What should i do delete my personal page & start from scratch on my business page?
    How can i direct traffic from my personal page to my business page if i keep my personal page?
    How can make a group for my niche & direct the traffic to my business page, Can i create a sponsor add on those group fro my business page & do i have to pay for the sponsor add if it's for my self.

Thank you in advance.

Angel R, Jul 27, 2015 IP
  2. Alvin Tims

Alvin Tims Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You don't have to delete your personal page. I would actually recommend keeping the personal fanpage as a way of branding yourself as an authority in whatever niche you're in.
    I recommend changing the username of your business page to reflect the name of your actual business. If you need some help with it, I would be more than glad to assist you.

Alvin Tims, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  3. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No need to delete your personal page at all. You can easily let your users know about your business page with a few status updates and whoever is interested will surely follow you there. If you want you can always create a sponsored ad/sponsored post but regardless which page you post it from you will still have to pay for this service. Of course, posting it from your business page sounds like a much better idea anyways. ;)

Rado_ch, Jul 28, 2015 IP
  4. Angel R

Angel R Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your great answers, thank you for your time.

Alvin i will be take you up on the offer, when i get back from vacation, thanks

Angel R, Jul 29, 2015 IP