1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Help with ASPX error!

Discussion in 'C#' started by Jeremy LPM, Nov 12, 2010.

Hello,

I am going to be honest say upfront that my knowledge of how ASPX works is very limited. With that being said I have a fatal error on my site that is way over my head.

When I type in my URL this is what pops up:

The following error was encountered:

•Read Error
    The system returned:

(104) Connection reset by peerAn error condition occurred while reading data from the network. Please retry your request.

I contacted my Server Host and they said the following errors popped up:

A process serving application pool 'customerPool_613241' terminated unexpectedly. The process id was '14180'. The process exit code was '0xe0434f4d'.

A process serving application pool 'customerPool_613241' terminated unexpectedly. The process id was '7916'. The process exit code was '0xe0434f4d'.

Does anyone know how I can resolve this issue?

Thanks!
    Jeremy

Jeremy LPM, Nov 12, 2010 IP
  2. longcall911

longcall911 Peon

Best Answers:
    Without seeing your code, it impossible to determine the problem. Either post the code, or use a web development tool that will compile the page and report errors. Visual studio is the obvious choice for that, but if you don't have it you can download the silverlight developers kit which installs visual web developer 2010. It will report issues for you to fix.

longcall911, Nov 15, 2010 IP
  3. bibinsmk

bibinsmk Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you host the site in server. I think you can solve the problem by asking to the hosting provider

bibinsmk, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  4. Jeremy LPM

Jeremy LPM Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I was able to fix the problem. Seemed that part of the code was being altered by a data entry on my site.

Thanks for the help

Jeremy LPM, Nov 16, 2010 IP