1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help to promoting a new online shop to USA

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Valles Marineris, Nov 12, 2015.

Hi , this is my first thread and i need some help from experts! Sorry for my English too.

I am located Europe and want to start selling on USA.
    Here is my questions. I have some experience with FB advertising, but i don't know the market in USA. I hope you help me
    I sell very, very well new collections of bedding sets made in Europe with high, very high quality and good price. Other competitors located in worldwide they are selling similar products higher with bad quality. Thats why i am sure that if once i show my products on USA market then everything will be ok.
    Example: now i EU for 1000 bedding sets sells from my website I have one or maximum 2 Returns. This is 100% success for my business.

I am asking you: I want to start to advertise this business on fb.
    I am looking for women, 30 - 60 years old, they likes bedding, duvets ect. from USA only. fb offers me 520 000 impressions for $400. My ads will start from 16p.m to 23 p.m only for 7 or max 8 hours. ) I love to advertise on prime time on fb. Thats why i choice this time )
    What do you think about this? how many click will bring me those 520K impression?
    I am on right way about the advertising strategy or i make mistake? Is this idea ok for USA market or? I need help on this questions.

Also i am looking for partners with own online stores ( no ebay and amazon please )

Please advise - Thank you

Valles Marineris, Nov 12, 2015 IP