1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help to honor an American Hero

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by BoutiqueMusic, Aug 25, 2008.

I have emailed every branch of our government, military and anyone else I could think of and that list is enormous. My family needs help with this issue and I believe that the only people that I CAN count on are NOT politicicans.

My Aunt's brother was General Wayne Downing. His father lost his life in WWII, one of his sisters lost her life to pancreatic cancer and his last surviving sister has recently developed a brain tumor. The real tragedy is that his mother is still alive and may soon be burying her last child. As parents, we are NOT supposed to outlive our children.

Wayne served our Great Nation for his entire adult life and most Americans will never know the details of his service. Needless to say, EVERY American owes people like Gen Downing a debt of gratitude for his diligence. We are petitioning the Peoria IL Airport board to rename the airport in his honor and because of his sister' health and his mothers advanced age, we are desperately trying to get this done as quickly as possible.

The petition can be found at

http://www.petitiononline.com/general/petition.html

Please help us with this and I will be forever grateful. In fact, if you PM me, I will throw in a bookmark or a vote.

Thank you for reading this post!!!

BoutiqueMusic, Aug 25, 2008 IP
  2. maddogranger

maddogranger Peon

Best Answers:
    I wish you well with this. A lot of solders did not get the recognition they deserved.

maddogranger, Aug 26, 2008 IP