1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Help review www.BuckIt.biz

Discussion in 'Websites' started by JimB, Apr 30, 2004.

Please help us review this site it's only been up for a little under 4 weeks as of 4-30-04.

www.BuckIt.biz

Any information or input would be greatfully appreciated good or bad reviews.

I would like opinion on ease of navigation, site operation and look/layout.

Thanks BuckIt

JimB, Apr 30, 2004 IP
  2. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    I like the simplicity of the site. I am unsure how Search Engine Friendly the site is, some other people will be able to shed light on that area better than I.

schlottke, Apr 30, 2004 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The page has copious stylesheet and javascript that should be moved into separate files. However you're using a package so you may not be able to do this. Just how suitable is that package or are there better options out there - anyone?

I would recommend you spend your first few commission checks on a designer to polish the site

good luck

ps: some thing on your site sent my firewall nuts

sarahk, Apr 30, 2004 IP
  4. JimB

JimB Guest

Best Answers:
    Thank you -- we wanted to keep it simple, not hard on the eyes. We are not having any problems with search engines finding us now but could use any comments or constructive criticism you have to offer. We will continue to build and work on the site. We appreciate your comments!

JimB, May 1, 2004 IP
  5. JimB

JimB Guest

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the info on copious stylesheet and javascript that should be moved into separate files. We are at present re-writing the entire website. Some of these issues will be addressed and rectified. We have only been live since April 2, so we do still have some polishing to do. However, we appreciate your comments and input as we move forward.

As far as your firewall is concerned, if we could have any information on what exactly happened, we can prevent this from happening again (to you as well as others).

Best regards, BuckIt

JimB, May 1, 2004 IP