1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PLEASE HELP! Need to develop a viral website!

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by atajan, Apr 14, 2015.

Hey i am looking for someone who can help me develop a site.

It is traffic exchange type of site, but unique in its ways. Also i don't know if its possible with facebook rules or not but there are other examples i could show. (similar)

the concept goes like this. there is a point or credit system. A member can either advertise or share to earn points. So if you share to earn points you would view members ads, and to earn points you click the facebook share which posts the ad to the timeline. The site should be able to check whether the user actually shared a link in order to credit them with points. (paywithatweet.com is an example how software checks whether user has shared) And if shared successfully it will credit them.

The user can use the earned points to advertise their website or content.

I don't know what i would need to make this happen or is it even worth it. However i already have 28k members waiting for some free advertising. "You could google (free advertising) and click on the facebook fanpage, (its mine) and see for yourself"

if anyone could at least point me in the right direction or maybe ask me questions so i can answer. im sure you know any site with good amount of traffic will have great monetizing opportunities. You could even ad buy credits section for revenue.

anyways let me know what you think and please help me answer my questions

atajan, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  2. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't see its difference from other traffic exchange sites.

Patricia Ann Lee, Apr 15, 2015 IP
  3. COBOLdinosaur

COBOLdinosaur Active Member

Best Answers:
    What happens with those schemes is that Google penalizes all the participants and may even de-index them. It is nothing but short term traffic boosts of worthless visitors followed by the wilderness. You will also run into a problem with Facebook who have blocked members engaged in that kind of spamming and closed their accounts. You will only get away with it until someone complains to Facebook or they notice it. They are, after all in the advertising busines and they are not going to encourage a competing stram of ads. You are going to harm more people than you help, and in the end you will not have anything that can generate revenue in a sustainable way.

COBOLdinosaur, Apr 18, 2015 IP