1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help! Need assistance asahp!

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by mike323, Mar 19, 2006.

I'm sorry to be so in a hurry but I'm in a little unexpected jam.

I just sold a website and have to swap all the affiliate link ids with the buyers' id. But now I'm not sure I made the links right and, when I use amazon's text link builder and insert their unaltered code into a table, it doesn't appear. It might be because of the styling I set for that table but I really don't have time to experiment with new designs. So I was wondering if anyone can confirm if the below link will work if I swap my affiliate id with another amazon affiliate, which part(s) do I swap exactly (i have an idea but am unsure now) and, if it doesn't work, what is the most simplest and basic link I can create.

Here's the link: (please I will remove the link immediately once someone answers, I really just need help fast)

EDIT: removed link as promised

So can I use this? I want to link to the amazon home page and category pages. Thanks for any assistance.

mike323, Mar 19, 2006 IP
  2. tflight

tflight Peon

Best Answers:
    Your affiliate ID is "thesitcominte-20" (without the quotes) so that is what you would swap out.

tflight, Mar 19, 2006 IP
  3. mike323

mike323 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks a million! That's what I figured but you never know with amazon. :)

mike323, Mar 19, 2006 IP