1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help ! My blog from 1st on Google in particular keyword to 18

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by Nourddine Khiti, Oct 25, 2014.

Google really frustrates me these days, my website from 1st on Google in the keyword I work on to 18 and 20 and it is still getting down, my content is great and exclusive i update it every day I really do not know what occurred exactly. Please help me ! Here is the picture that embodies the trouble and my blog as well ..
    [​IMG]
    Please help me ASAP ! I am lost ..

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
    Nourddine Khiti, Oct 25, 2014 IP
  2. expmrb

expmrb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It may be because others are providing much valuable content then yours now. It can happen, try to build quality links to your site and not to that page, as Google may find it suspicious. Inter link your other posts to that one might also help.

expmrb, Oct 26, 2014 IP
  3. Manmohan Singh

Manmohan Singh Member

Best Answers:
    In this Months both Google Penguin and pirate algorithms updated which has positive as well as negative websites. Google pirate Updates is also deal with duplicate content. As your query , i think your blog content would not be qualify for pirate guidance.

secondly the content which you posted in the blog would be less quality from other which is also a biggest factor to down for rank for a targeting keyword. So repurpose your blog content immediately.

Manmohan Singh, Oct 31, 2014 IP
  4. Preston Pierce

Preston Pierce Member

Best Answers:
    First, analyze your backlink profile thoroughly and see if there are any spammy backlinks to your website or any link that belongs to same network (websites in Class C ip) . The reason for asking you this is that Google recently refreshed their Penguin Algo, which targets spammy or irrelevant backlinks.

Also, please tell us the name of your website so we can see if there are any onpage issues.

Preston Pierce, Oct 31, 2014 IP
    Alyssa Lochmore likes this.
  5. Nourddine Khiti

Nourddine Khiti Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello everybody, thank you so much for those valuable replies. Actually, after a long perdiod of analyzing i found that my blog has got punishment from Google Panda. And I do not know why, all in my website is unique and natural. Anyway, this is my blog new-phones-coming-out. net/ I hope you please help me guys :(

Nourddine Khiti, Nov 2, 2014 IP
  6. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    Alyssa Lochmore, Nov 4, 2014 IP
  7. mindlesswizard

mindlesswizard Active Member

Best Answers:
    Did you get any notification in your GWT if you are using one ? Check if you have any bad backlink profiles pointing to your site. Also i checked your backlink profiles and its seems like you have too much of anchor texts based around your money keywords. Check this

Work on your anchor texts that is pointing to your site. Seems like your site itself matches EMD. Try to balance your branding keywords using branding keywords and naked URLS

mindlesswizard, Nov 6, 2014 IP
  8. Nourddine Khiti

Nourddine Khiti Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you so much, can you recommend for me some resources to get backlinks which are naked and with no anchor text. And any news about Google penguine ?

Nourddine Khiti, Nov 10, 2014 IP
  9. Barbara J

Barbara J Peon

Best Answers:
    Use a lot of keyword variations. This will not only help you rank higher for your specific keyword but also rank for more long tail keywords.

Barbara J, Nov 23, 2014 IP
  10. rlymike

rlymike Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Once you get a list of bad backlinks, you can use a process like the one outlined here to get them removed, or to produce documentation to prove to Google that you made an attempt. This should remove the penalty. http://www.linkremovalguide.com/tips-and-resources/remove-bad-backlinks/

rlymike, Nov 27, 2014 IP