1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help me

Discussion in 'Programming' started by BHKingz, Jan 27, 2018.

I am looking for someone that can make it so the Gumtree android app refines to only show results that have an SMS button in the and Or if you can think of an alternative way of doing it

Sorry here is what I need I need hirimacro for android to work alongside your app that filters and extracts those results which contains SMS button and then after getting extracted each result will direct you back towards Gumtree app to complete the action So your app begins then it extracts from over 20000+ Gumtree results from my chosen Gumtree category Does your app work all the time so any time of the day I can extract updated results Either I implement hirimacro into my android phone and I make hirimacro click SMS button after your app extracts or your app can click SMS button Can you do that
    SEMrush

BHKingz, Jan 27, 2018 IP
    SEMrush