1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help me

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by kirangodbole, Sep 19, 2013.

Hello webmasters, here im struct with a problem i.e my site is unavailable due to domain name was expired and after some 10 days the site is live now but, my site was hit by the Google and unable to find my site in Google. please share some ideas to rank back my site. Earlier was ranking top and now i don't find the position in Google. please help me out. my site is regarding soursop. Thanks in advance.

kirangodbole, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  2. VishalBhatt123

VishalBhatt123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think your site was penalized by Google algorithm update that was updated after 60 to 70 Days. Now, Panda Google algorithm update is coming in few days.

VishalBhatt123, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  3. gowdemon

gowdemon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Could your please mention the address, so we can actually take a look? Normally, when a website is not available for 10 days, Google will not remove it from index of penalize it. It should just work fine, may be there is something else that is causing the problem. Check your Robot.txt and see if search engines are not blocked. Also, if the penalty might even be because of Panda or Penguin. Anyway share the link we will be able to figure it out.

gowdemon, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  4. kirangodbole

kirangodbole Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    http://healthyfruitsworld.com/

kirangodbole, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  5. gowdemon

gowdemon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Many pages do not have meta descriptions and the URL structure of many pages look terrible. There are also some jquery pages indexed. It is no surprise the site is not good with Google.

Revome or no-index the unnecessary pages with an SEO plugin like Yoast, and make sure you have a well written description for all the posts and pages with the help of Yoast.

After which verify your site in google webmasters tool and check for crawl errors and submit a site map after fixing all the issues.

gowdemon, Sep 20, 2013 IP
  6. kirangodbole

kirangodbole Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    im bit relaxed now because my site is back to the position but a step down. thanks for the reply guys and support from you all.

kirangodbole, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  7. NureA

NureA Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Just work hard and upgrade it again. Don't let this happen anymore :D

NureA, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  8. j3thro

j3thro Member

Best Answers:
    Even if your site is back, you shouldn't take it for granted what Gowdemon advised you. Update meta descriptions and try to fix shit looking URLS. ALSO ERASE OR DELETE THE ' HELLO WORLD ' Post.... This is will improve being an 'IT Solution' that you are.

j3thro, Sep 21, 2013 IP