1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help me!

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Zahiti, May 7, 2005.

Me and my friend really want to make a web page about stuff we like, but we have no idea what to make it on. Are there any other people out there who have a website kind of like www.ebaumsworld.com ? Cuz i want a website kind of like that. They recieve a lot of traffic and everyone that i know goes there. THANKS!

Zahiti, May 7, 2005 IP
  2. King_Richard

King_Richard Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Best way it to create a website about something you like... or enjoy doing.

King_Richard, May 16, 2005 IP
  3. Dreamshop

Dreamshop Peon

Best Answers:

Your post is a bit confusing Zahiti...are you asking for help in creating content for a site, or do you need help on the technical end (how to code a site with video/audio etc)?

There are a lot of media sites similiar to the one you mentioned. If you're still working on what to include on your site consider that it takes a good amount of time to: 1. find and add good content, and 2. build up your visitor traffic. Nothing happens overnight, and it will take marketing to get the word out about your new project. Copying the format of a popular site isn't enough to ensure success.

You should also be thinking about what your goals are. Are you hoping to make extra income froim this? How will you do that? What will you do about hosting and development expenses? What about handling emails from visitors (customer service)? What do you want from this right now? What about in five years?

Dreamshop, May 16, 2005 IP