Please help me with SEO for social media and for webiste

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ikabizclub, Jun 28, 2014.

Hello, and apologies to the administrator and members, for my previous post which was unclear. This time I will try to be more precise.

I have image galleries on Facebook page, which contains about 400 artists. I have to upload personally, the most popular artists’ artwork images (about 30 of them) and create links to facebook albums accordingly on the website, which is not hosted on dedicated server.

The information, which I would like to know is the following:

I am in search of simple and fast solution, which will give me the ability to link (make correlation), as well as on the artists mentioned on website, also remaining 370, which will be presented in the form of albums in the facebook gallery, so that 7-8 keyword combination groups are used, that will be linked with one or more simple operations to the authors (look for these authors).

For example:

Leonardo Images works of...
    Michelangel Art works of...
    Raphael Images gallery of…
    Titian Oil copies of…
    Vangogh Oil reproductions of….

And so on for all 400 authors…

I will make an accent on the fact (I would like to know this especially), that all authors are linked to keywords, as well as on the website, also on facebook.

Its obvious that I am also interested with the question of catching the whole list of authors that are presented in the facebook galleries In different browsers.

Please let me know the answer (explanation), with a simple and very detailed, step-by-step instructions, because I am new to SEO.

ikabizclub, Jun 28, 2014 IP