1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help me with domain name

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by Paige792, Jul 26, 2014.

I want to create my own website where I can publish my design & graphic work but I have absolutely no idea how the website should be called. Can somebody help me ? it should be something original without words like design,graphic,art in it... you know just not something like "nicedesigns". It can be a word which even doesn't exist or doesn't mean anything. And also it would be better if it was starting with "C"

Please just if you have some ideas tell me coz I spent a whole week finding the right name, I was on hundred websites but I found nothing and I really need it. So if you suggest something, I will be SO thankful !

Paige792, Jul 26, 2014 IP
  2. Jameyson MacDonald

Jameyson MacDonald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You're putting way too much thought into this. Here's some: craftydesigns.co; coolartworks.com; celestialdesigns.co; centergraphics.co; crazydezigns.com... These are all available.

Jameyson MacDonald, Jul 26, 2014 IP
    matt_62 likes this.
  3. Variable

Variable Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Try http://domaingroovy.com/

It links to many great domain advising sites, which provide with whatever you are looking for. I myself bought several domains after referring them..

Good luck ;)

Variable, Jul 29, 2014 IP
    Jeffr2014 likes this.
  4. 01123581321345589144

01123581321345589144 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If it's your work, just use your own name. If you don't want it to be "graphicdesign.org" or whatever, which makes sense. You need to generate viewers or traffic other ways. Depending on your motives for the site. If it's to just show clients a portfolio, then you don't need Google to rank you super high.

Go on DevianArt and create a name for yourself, link back to your website. That's where you'll get initial traffic. Sell prints on Etsy or Zazzle, CafePress, etc.

Good luck, I hope some of that advice was a bit useful.

01123581321345589144, Jul 31, 2014 IP
  5. dave2013

dave2013 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If there is a specific niche you design logos for, you could find something like nichedesigns.com etc... If you want a memorable domain for your users you should try to acquire a 4 or 5 character name that is semi pronounceable. I would suggest first you decide what your budget is and then go from there and see what is available that you like from that budget. Additionally you can post a "want to buy" thread on any domain forum and set your budget and requirements for your name. May find something good that way.

dave2013, Aug 11, 2014 IP
  6. maddenitrous

maddenitrous Member

Best Answers:
    Another option would be to purchase a domain name within your budget here or from another market place.

maddenitrous, Aug 21, 2014 IP
  7. Manoj_Online

Manoj_Online Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you have keywords idea, try nametumblr.com. it will suggest best domains based on your keywords

Manoj_Online, Aug 21, 2014 IP
  8. Lemans

Lemans Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The best domain names starts with G, that letter is really wanted as first in domain names (Google, Grupon, Gizmodo etc.)
    Try something like GrandePixel.com GrandePic.com etc.

Regards

Last edited: Sep 8, 2014
    Lemans, Sep 8, 2014 IP
  9. www.gaapps.com

www.gaapps.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think it should contain your name, or your studio name.

www.gaapps.com, Sep 10, 2014 IP
  10. Lemans

Lemans Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great idea, just make it short and easy to remember.

Lemans, Sep 10, 2014 IP