1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help me understand Ebay Partner Program

Discussion in 'eBay' started by ZilaHost, Sep 18, 2012.

Please help me understand Ebay Partner Program:

I applied for Ebay Partner program and all was going well. I added the ebay details to my website as they requested. Then I got a voicemail from them asking me to call back and confirm its my number. I deleted the voicemail and checked recently called numbers. Ebays was unlisted. So I cant call back to confirm my info! Help please. Does anyone have the number I need to call?

I was checking out the details of the Ebay Publisher Program as I wait to hear back from them regarding my application. I saw they pay in EPC. A price per click? Do we get paid per sale to or just per click? What percent is paid per sale? Thank you.

ZilaHost, Sep 18, 2012 IP
  2. dasilvad14

dasilvad14 Member

Best Answers:
    Last time I used their program I was getting paid per click. I dont know if that has changed or not. I moved onto amazon.

dasilvad14, Sep 25, 2012 IP
  3. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    You are paid $5.00 every time someone clicks on your eBay link and becomes an active registered user by placing a bid on eBay. You will also earn $.05 each time the user comes back and places a bid through an eBay link on your site.

You are also paid per click. Price paid for per click will be dependent on the quality of the traffic delivered to eBay.

sjdataservices, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  4. 01123581321345589144

01123581321345589144 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    And I think via half.com or whatever you're paid commissions on products people buy.

01123581321345589144, May 6, 2013 IP
  5. richardm55

richardm55 Active Member

Best Answers:
    How reasonable are those money for taking place in this program? Is it really worth to bother it at all?

richardm55, Jul 14, 2013 IP
  6. PINK DONKEY

PINK DONKEY Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Is there anyone who works in aff.program in ebay for a long time and is satisfied?

PINK DONKEY, Jul 24, 2013 IP
  7. mco65

mco65 Member

Best Answers:
    i have been in the EPN aff program a LONG time. ~10 years. its been a roller coaster ride. But I have made decent $ with them. I am not always happy, (some months i am, some months I am not..) with them but they do PAY and its probably one of the easiest programs to earn money from. Almost any niche can be found on eBay so its easy to promote.

mco65, Aug 1, 2013 IP
  8. PINK DONKEY

PINK DONKEY Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for this information. But I have another question. What is the best way to promote Ebay? How did you do that?

PINK DONKEY, Aug 8, 2013 IP
  9. mco65

mco65 Member

Best Answers:
    Well, i find a niche product, create a web site with wordpress, put a few pages of content (articles) about the niche product, add links to ebay.
    I also use a wordpress plugin to scrape ebay auctions and add them as posts to my site.

mco65, Aug 9, 2013 IP