1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Help Me To Understand The Concept Of Link Building With Articles

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by lyndatreb, May 28, 2010.

I have a blog that I'm trying to drive traffic to and also improve my page rank. Submitting to article directories is really the thing I'm most comfortable with. I really don't care for posting in forums and blogs -- it's just a little outside my comfort zone right now.

I have a page set up in my blog that is a review on a Clickbank product. I also have a separate page set up for my blog -- and I try to post a couple of times a week.

With each blog post, I am rewriting the post -- changing the title somewhat -- and first submitting to Ezine Articles. I am sending my links in my author resource area to my review page with the keyword that I'm trying to rank for on my review page (the name of the product) in my anchor link. I also have my URL in the author resource box which goes to the home page of my blog.

My first question is this: Should I instead be linking back to each individual post rather than my review page? Or should I be doing both?

Secondly, after submitting to Ezine, I was thinking about submitting the same article to several other article directories -- only because it sounds like that's what everyone does. I'm a little confused, however, because it sounds like Google will only index one version of the article since it's duplicated and, if so, how does it help my site as far as page rank to submit it to all these other directories? For example, if I have an Ezine article that gets indexed and then I also submit to GoArticles, but Google doesn't index that article, does the article at GoArticles help my site out in any way whatsoever -- page rank or any other way?

If someone could help clarify this for me, I would really appreciate it.

lyndatreb, May 28, 2010 IP
  2. redflea13

redflea13 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would put both links in the reference box. You'll want to change the article if you are going to submit it to different article directories.

redflea13, May 28, 2010 IP
  3. Mr.Submit

Mr.Submit Active Member

Best Answers:
    You should rewrite your article before submitting to another directories to avoid duplicated content penalty.

Mr.Submit, May 28, 2010 IP
  4. josephwaldman1984

josephwaldman1984 Peon

Best Answers:
    @Mr. Submit >> if there is any kind of duplication find by the Google then according to myself .. i'm sure that Google will not going to index it .. but it will definitely count that link .. but in my view by submitting your same post again and again ... just changes a little bit .. in it so it's look a deferent from the others so that Google have no problem to index it :)

josephwaldman1984, May 28, 2010 IP
  5. vannarith

vannarith Active Member

Best Answers:
    If we could rewrite the article by our hands would be greater than using rewrite soft cuz that will buzz google to alert the article nicely.

vannarith, May 28, 2010 IP
  6. boscof

boscof Peon

Best Answers:
    You should refresh you contents intead of just changing the title!!

boscof, May 28, 2010 IP