1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help me to post on google product search!

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by Textlinksguru, May 8, 2013.

So i got my ecommerce site up. I'm trying to get my products to be on google shopping.
    When i go to the back end of the site it told me to post

http://www.bluechipunlimited.com/xml.php.....
    How do i go about posting this info so I can get my product on google shopping? Please help. Thanks.

Textlinksguru, May 8, 2013 IP
  2. topcoder

topcoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You just need to create a product feed and upload it according to googles specs. It used to be free, but no it cost $$.

topcoder, May 14, 2013 IP
  3. Textlinksguru

Textlinksguru Active Member

Best Answers:
    That's not good, any other good product search engines I can submit my products to?

Textlinksguru, Jun 5, 2013 IP
  4. vmediagroups

vmediagroups Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Similar sites to google product search are bingshopping(microsoft ad center) or thefind merchant center. However, after an extensive approval process you still have to deliver your products by way of an exel or text file. in the format they require...ex
    |PRODUCT ID | TITLE | DESCRIPTION | PRODUCT TYPE | LINK | PRICE | BRAND | IMAGE LINK | MPN | UPC...ETC
    I use all three and I can tell you from experience it works! I sold products from affiliate networks that worked like drop shipping service. Fulfillment was handled directly from the vendor. My page rank also benefited from the visits and backlinks I received from the suppliers and affiliate networks.

vmediagroups, Jun 10, 2013 IP
  5. Андрей200

Андрей200 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thnks, helpful info

Андрей200, Oct 12, 2015 IP