1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

please help me to improve my website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by mahgh, Sep 4, 2016.

?

how to improve my website??

Poll closed Sep 14, 2016.
  1. any reponse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. any reponse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. any reponse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    mon site est lent et aussi l ya pas beaucoup des visiteurs
    http://fitness-healthh.blogspot.com/

mahgh, Sep 4, 2016 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Est ce que votre site est strictement un site de langue Francaise ou Anglaise est egalement permis? A word to the wise, start posting in English or the mods will be handing you a warning in short order. Believe me I have received such warnings for posting in other than English.
    P.S. For some reason I couldn't get your site, didn't come up.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
    Spoiltdiva, Sep 4, 2016 IP
  3. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    White on red top area is below colour contrast minimums, illegibly undersized fixed metric (aka pixel) font declarations tell users with accessibility needs to go shtup themselves, ton of whitespace for nothing and inconsistent paddings make everything feel just slapped in there any old way, and the lack of padding when the attempt at being responsive makes the page slightly less than easy to use on lesser devices.

OF course, it's "just another blogger site" so I won't even get into the train wreck of ineptitude that is the underlying HTML and CSS, much less the general double bird it flips at accessibility norms under the hood.

deathshadow, Sep 7, 2016 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.