1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Help Me To Define My Coding Needs

Discussion in 'Programming' started by ukcharliee, Apr 12, 2016.

Please Help Me To Define My Coding Needs

Hello,

I’m Charlie, a student in London. I’ve had some experience in creating blog style sites using Wordpress.

My newest venture requires an ecommerce platform in which buyers are purchasing a highly customized ‘service’. I would to create this site with a backend in which a certain few ‘chosen’ freelancers can login & select the purchases that they would like to fulfil (think document grammar checking). Then once they’ve completed their service, the buyer would get an automatic email with their fulfilled order. Furthermore, the backend of the site would automatically credit the account of the freelancer with the payment for their work.

Is this kind of site common or will it need a highly customised designer. If so, how do I “specify” and “define” this kind of project and my coding/programming needs to a designer without sounding like an absolute newbie?

Thanks in advance for all your help! J

Best wishes,

Charlie Bullock

ukcharliee, Apr 12, 2016 IP
  2. Anveto

Anveto Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Perhaps you could use woocommerce to do this?

Check for lots of scripts that are available on http://codecanyon.net/

If you want to learn terms you could go to the buy/sell section here to find similar projects or look for similar projects on sites like https://www.freelancer.com/ and learn from them. Learning the terms and sounding smart would take time and I doubt it is important if you can either write down your ideas with words or use sketches to show how users move between views and whatnot.

Anveto, Apr 12, 2016 IP
  3. ukcharliee

ukcharliee Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your help Markus, I'll check those links out.

Still looking for a quick description of the languages/skills I'll need to specify in my search for a designer/coder for this project?

Many thanks

ukcharliee, Apr 12, 2016 IP