1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Help Me Take Down A Digital Thief Today!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Jun 29, 2008.

1. Zibblu

Zibblu Guest

Best Answers:
    Wow. What the hell are you talking about? It's obvious what this guy is doing. Your response makes absolutely no sense.

Zibblu, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  2. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    **I know you mean well in turn, and a part of what you say has merit - however to break it down for you a bit - as irrelevant as it is at this point.

1. I'm not a n00b to this forum or this section, and have been here long enough to know what I see. Running xx programs and being quite familiar with the publisher base - this isn't one of those 'are you sure?' moments.

2. The site in question has actually stolen Clickbanks top xx products made by xx publishers not just 'my word against his'. If you belong to CB << You'd see what we all see, and it's not a minor case of digi theft, this is rather extreme. Yes, my products are sometimes sold here, scammed there, bh shared over there, and I'm aware of it all, please do not school me on best practice in a network you don't seem to be familiar with - digi products aside this is not an ebay 'buy 430 resellable poducts' pack, again what I see is blatant infringement and must be dealt with, along with any other sites I find - that IS a part of my business, protecting my revenue and affiliates revenue.

3. Yes you're right, many products get stolen, and I would be far fetched to believe any and every successful vendor/pub just let's it slide to 'live life' or do other 'businessy' things during that time. This is something pubs have been battling collectively for years, and no I do not see it as a waste of time. You think sony/bmg/universal just sit idly by and watch the .mp3 illegal distribution happen? You think Adobe got to be where they are without any QC or legal notices being sent to people like this guy?

4. I pointed out a scammer who has just ripped xx top CB pubs, and now I'm the bad guy for trying to do something about it... This not only hurts the pubs, but the affiliates and promoters of all these products, so yes this is a team effort for everyones best interest not 'getting others to do my dirty work' for just my own, although from an outsiders point of view I can see why you'd jump the gun.

In dealing with the registrar, fellow publishers, and the host today, mark my words this site will be taken down, it's just a matter of time and action. They have indeed done what is necessary to hide well, however NO HOST can fight a DCMA, and even hosts/registrars have to submit to court orders, thus like I said - matter of time.

Thanks for your opinions and detailed outlook. Took 2-3 hours of my life so far, and felt good notifying all my pub friends who are on that page as well. If you read my recent blog post you'll see it's not a matter of being stingy or causing scenes for me, it's a matter of limits and laws at this point.

N.

PS - All publishers that have been affected by this site - please get a DCMA prepared and submit it to
    main hosts contact page - https://interserver.net/contact-information.html

NCMedia, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  3. sglord

sglord Active Member

Best Answers:
    The site is down... hooray!

sglord, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  4. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you all for your help.

N.

NCMedia, Jun 30, 2008 IP
  5. S_Amazan

S_Amazan Active Member

Best Answers:
    Norb,
    you're the man..
    Stan

S_Amazan, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  6. digi1

digi1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Is this the typical action of a registrar for such abuse or are we just lucky ?

How was did dude getting traffic ?

digi1, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  7. Tazer Dude

Tazer Dude Active Member

Best Answers:
    Xclent work DP members....

Tazer Dude, Jul 1, 2008 IP
  8. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The Online community effort pays off once again!
    It reminds me of a recent CLAW CAR THIEF story ;)

[​IMG]

alexs464, Jul 1, 2008 IP