1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help me review my website!

Discussion in 'Websites' started by anhdo, Feb 6, 2017.

Hi everybody. I have a commercial site on perfume, I wish to see objective assessment about content and layout of the site, the speed of the site, to provide the best experience for our customers. Thank you very much!
    My website is: https://www.perfumeaz.com

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
    anhdo, Feb 6, 2017 IP
  2. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    Design is good but logo not much creative and site also take time to load so it is better if you reduce load time.

David Jones42, Feb 8, 2017 IP
  3. anhdo

anhdo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your review! I've optimized website speed. Can you access the site to check again? https://www.perfumeaz.com :)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2017
    anhdo, Feb 10, 2017 IP
  4. VictorWelfred

VictorWelfred Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi! I don't think such as fins, Website design very eye-catching, stimulate interaction, I think your website is going to grow.

VictorWelfred, Feb 10, 2017 IP
  5. anhdo

anhdo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much, I am committed to developing it into a highly reputable website, best quality, providing customer satisfaction

anhdo, Feb 10, 2017 IP
  6. CenTex Hosting

CenTex Hosting Member

Best Answers:
    site looks good. The only thing is it seems to be loading slow for me.

CenTex Hosting, Feb 11, 2017 IP
  7. anhdo

anhdo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your review! I've optimized website speed. I tested here: tools.pingdom.com :)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    anhdo, Feb 11, 2017 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I usually start at the things that would stop me buying. Your homepage is predictable and safe, but you know that.

Lets look at the contact page
    upload_2017-2-12_15-53-44.png
    Neither of those make any sense if you plug them into Google. Neither address is valid.

upload_2017-2-12_15-54-33.png
    Any site that tells me to "Hurry Up", with or without the exclamation mark loses my business automatically

sarahk, Feb 11, 2017 IP
  9. anhdo

anhdo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your reviews, I answer two your questions below:
    1. We have two campuses in the United States and Vietnam, all our fragrances are 100% original, depending on the buyer's location that we will ship the fastest way, you can track it through shipping journey with tracking number. Most products will begin shipping from U.S. So you can rest assured when shopping here.

2. Maybe this is due to the cache of the website, you can reload the page again will resolve this situation. I've solved this problem

Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    anhdo, Feb 11, 2017 IP
  10. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Are you being deliberately obtuse? Your response is as if you are selling to me and that's not an opportunity you get with real customers.

Addresses: If your visitors search your addresses and find that neither of your "campuses" actually exist they're not going to buy. They'd rather see a shack than nothing at all.

Hurry Up: it doesn't matter how many times I refresh the text still treats me like a small child who isn't walking fast enough. Telling a customer to "Hurry Up" is about as effective as telling someone to "Calm Down"

sarahk, Feb 11, 2017 IP
  11. anhdo

anhdo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your comments, we appreciate your comments. We see it as the authentic assessment to help us grow our business. We understand that reputation is the way to sustainable business, we are doing all the best when customers use our services

I will change from "Hurry up" to "Buy now" :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2017
    anhdo, Feb 11, 2017 IP
  12. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Exactly what @sarahk said. Don't try to sell it to us, we don't care.

I'd go even further and tell you to remove the "100% Authentic..." from your slogan since you are selling cheap knock-offs. The same REAL perfumes go for as much as $100-$150. The problem with those knock-offs is they don't smell the same and wear out a couple hours later. Also, remove the "reviews". All of them. They sound like they've been written by the same person (with broken English). I believe you can sell more, in the long run, if you present your products for what they are: "The best, cheap knock-offs on the market!".

qwikad.com, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  13. anhdo

anhdo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, if you are not interested, please think before you say, this is the place to share knowledge and experience to together develop better. I understand your response, but I think you should not give out these reviews rush only by conjecture, you need more time to use and you need more experience with perfume, please respect this forum members! We don’t sell knockoffs or imitations!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    anhdo, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  14. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Maybe it's a "lost in translation" thing although you seem to have great English. @qwikad.com was backing what I'd said - we're visiting your site to review, not because we want to buy perfume online.

I did assume the perfumes were knock offs, and it's fair to assume that other visitors will too. I don't know how you reassure your visitors that the perfumes are genuine beyond what you are already doing and I imagine that it'll be an ongoing challenge. Maybe having a blog where you show the authentic boxes in your warehouse, show that you are a professional business and not just operating out of someone's garage?

sarahk, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  15. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    yes now opening very quickly good.

David Jones42, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  16. anhdo

anhdo Active Member

Best Answers:

anhdo, Feb 13, 2017 IP