1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PLEASE HELP ME REMOVE MY...

Discussion in 'Google+' started by locals, Apr 23, 2014.

Hello,
    I have a google plus account associated with my articles being posted to my site. However the google plus image shows up for the homepage of my website. I have a blog area that displays the image in google results and thats fine. I just dont want google search results showing my google plus image for my homepage.

For example if you search "My Company" in google the result for the home page displays my google plus image... How do i remove it from displaying the image for ONLY my homepage and products page, leaving the image to be displayed for my blog posts only?

THANK YOU!

locals, Apr 23, 2014 IP
  2. Tearabite

Tearabite Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure that your homepage does not have your rel=author link. It should only have a rel=publisher link to a Google Plus "page" (not a personal account) or no link at all.

Tearabite, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  3. Kartic

Kartic Active Member

Best Answers:
    after changing setting is your website homepage cached again ? maybe that could be the another reason ?

Kartic, May 3, 2014 IP
  4. locals

locals Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you both for the posts, BOTH of you were correct. We were using the YOAST seo plugin and the author url was placed in all the areas. And yes after making the change waiting for the cache to change is a great idea LOL if I didn't know about google and cache I could have been making changes for days LOL

locals, May 14, 2014 IP