1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help me remove "account limitation" from my paypal account

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by mirisaamali, Mar 28, 2011.

Hi,

I never faced this problem before, but this is quite irritating.

I am currently traveling and to secure my account, paypal thought that someone must be accessing my account (as i accessed it from a different country) and thus they limited it. That was good part played by paypal team.

However, now when i go about following the steps to resolve the Account limitation problem, it gets stuck at a point. It is asking me to verify the account by linking the credit Card which is already on my account. Now this Credit card isn't working, so i want to replace it with another VCC to have my account confirmed. But when i try to add a new VCC, it gives me error saying "my account is in limitation and that i cannot add the new card in this condition".

Its completely stuck. Neither am i a able to verify my account, nor is paypal accepting my email. When i send them email with this problem, within 10 minutes i get the standard email reply for account limitation and general steps to be followed.

Who should i go to now? i am just stuck with no resolution. I need the money in my paypal right away but i just can't withdraw it!

Someone help me plz, is there any paypal official here??

mirisaamali, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  2. whisteltrack403

whisteltrack403 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I too faced the same problem.But never got replies.So finally i sent them a very bad mail saying if you aren't interested in replying to our emails why the hell have you limited my account.I some how got in touch with a representative and complained about the whole issue on mail.They asked me to send some verification documents which i send my fax or a scan copy by mail.It took around 2 months for them to resolve my Problem.So just mail them and request them to activate your account and confirm them it was you who was accessing your account.

This matter really sucked me a lot.I was too pissed with the whole issue.But friend just relax and mail them and the executive who replies to you always co-ordinate with only one person and mark mails only to him Via paypal Complaints section

Last edited: Mar 28, 2011
    whisteltrack403, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  3. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Just give them a phone call and explain them everything for quick sort out of this issue. You can call them using skype free. Search for their free skype number on this forum.

BTW just for the safe side one needs to inform them in prior to travelling if want to access account from abroad (not home country).

DON.

deluxdon, Mar 28, 2011 IP
  4. mirisaamali

mirisaamali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ya, i think i will call them up.

I have already sent them emails, but they tend to send me an automated reply regarding steps to take to resolve limitation issue. Strange man. how can they not reply the email and set it to automated reply? I am selecting Limitation issue from the drop down while sending email.

But isn't there any paypal official who use DP and can hear me?

Why is paypal acting so strange. Don't people travel around the world. They got to at least have a system where we can inform before traveling so that they don't limit our accounts.

mirisaamali, Mar 29, 2011 IP
  5. omaze1

omaze1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Paypal would nt answer you. You can choose a country like Kenya. i have been using a Kenyan address and its working fine

omaze1, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  6. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Nope.

Just call them now instead of wasting any more time to sort out this issue quickly. They act quickly that way only.

DON.

deluxdon, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  7. mirisaamali

Best Answers:
    Okay, i already did now. One agent has been put on my case. Lets see how quickly they resolve it. Will keep you all posted on what happens next...

mirisaamali, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  8. Darknesshawk

Darknesshawk Peon

Best Answers:
    Agree with deluxdon, give 'em a phone call

Darknesshawk, Mar 30, 2011 IP
  9. mirisaamali

Best Answers:
    The issue is resolved! Thank you all guys.

The agent who was on my case resolved it and opened the access for me. I am back in business! :)

mirisaamali, Mar 31, 2011 IP
  10. soniagupta188

soniagupta188 Peon

Best Answers:
    Same problem arrived for me.
    I sent mail to them they replied they will solve it out very soon.!!!

soniagupta188, Apr 1, 2011 IP
  11. peoplesguide

peoplesguide Member

Best Answers:
    you have to go to paypal, and then go to https://www.paypal.com/ph/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_security-center-outside

i hope it help you with this.

peoplesguide, Apr 1, 2011 IP