1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

please help me - Paypal and Bank withdrawal

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by cpixels, Jul 28, 2008.

1. cpixels

cpixels Member

Best Answers:
    I am now suspecting that it might be the problem with my Middle Name. in my Paypal it is Roshan M as first name and Ravi as last name. But i don't know how it is in my bank account, it just shows Roshan M Ravi as my name. i wonder if anyone else with a Middle name / initials had similar problem ?

btw, where can i get a VCC ?

cpixels, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  2. vijaymanglani

vijaymanglani Peon

Best Answers:
    I am also having same problem but I have changed my paypal account name.You write a email to paypal account they will provide you the details that how to change the paypal account name.I have also wrote the email to paypal and they have given me the procedure.Now you try this.

vijaymanglani, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  3. kabaratrader

kabaratrader Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i was have same problem what i did i opned account at www.honorpay.com and i transfer all my money to my new account at honorpay from paypal and i got my money from honorpay.com they made the payment for my by western union you maybe need to do the same good luck

kabaratrader, Jul 31, 2008 IP
  4. scifiguy_rc

scifiguy_rc Active Member

Best Answers:
    i think after all the hurdle, itz best to get some mediator who would accept some paypal money and then transfer to your watever bank account in india. pay some comission and relax. i have been doing that always.

scifiguy_rc, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  5. ian_batten

ian_batten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your problem could well be that your bank does not accept direct debit. I've has this problem with savers accounts in the UK with both HCBS and RBS.

Also, the name on the account does not matter. All paypal looks at is the branch location, account number, sort code/routing number.

ian_batten, Aug 1, 2008 IP
  6. luan0409

luan0409 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    just talk to them via Their facebook. The problem will definately be solved soon :) or not you have to exchange paypal money with someone else in your country that need paypal $. I used to get serious about this with paypal, talk, complain, get crazy just a week, you will find the solution then. Now matter how i get crazy with them, they still support me with the best way to solve my problem fastest as possible like wrong name => cant withdraw => ok transfer my money to other account => this time can withdraw :). That's all, just ask like crazy at their facebook page until they solve your problem

luan0409, Nov 21, 2015 IP