1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

please help me - Paypal and Bank withdrawal

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by cpixels, Jul 28, 2008.

Hi,

I have some 650 + US Dollors in my Paypal account. I have a Centurion bank of punjab account - which is now known as HDFC Bank. I created the account AFTER the merger.

Now, i need to transffer this money to my bank account, even after providing all the details accurately - Name, Account Number, IFSC code of the bank, etc. i just cant get my money transferred. every time i try, the money is reversed back to my paypal account, and i loose a lot of money due to conversion rates and cancellation charges.

my withdrawal limit also have changed to 475 after doing the withdrawal attempts.

please tell me what to do ? the bank is not helpful as they don't even know what a Paypal is!!

cpixels, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  2. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Did Paypal mentioned why your transfer was cancelled ?

eddy2099, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  3. cpixels

cpixels Member

Best Answers:
    No, it didn't. it just shows that the amount was reversed. it happened more than once.

cpixels, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  4. infopages

infopages Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    cpixels its happened with me too when i tried with hdfc and axis bank, but then i tried it in standard charted bank and it been done so you can try in some other bank as few banks are not accepting money throught paypal saying that the source of money is unidentified and they cant accpet it, so my advice to you is that insteasd of wasting more money like that you better choose another bank and bring out your money or if you need my help in it you can ask me i am from delhi.

infopages, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  5. cpixels

cpixels Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Infopages,

Thank you for explaining it to me. Yes, I would very much like to get some help as I really need this money right now. I am in Kerala. i am even ready to pay someone to get this money transferred to my bank account. any help would be very much appreciated.

cpixels, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  6. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    If you are continous facing this problem then as of now you can transfer your funds to yourself using xoom service as they send you check in your name at your postal address through courier in 2-3 days.

DON.

deluxdon, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  7. infopages

infopages Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can send xoom to yourself if you are from india, i tried that thing too but they rejected my request so there wont be any use to try that option

infopages, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  8. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    I supposed if all options failed and you are unable to sign up for a bank account in another bank, you might want to consider the slow method of withdrawing by check. Just make sure that your name and address in paypal matches exactly to your bank accounts.

eddy2099, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  9. Robbie Foster

Robbie Foster Banned

Best Answers:
    The name on paypal account and on bank account is same?

There could be a possibility of name difference and you do have right to email paypal and ask then the reason of rejection.

Otherwise go ahead and open an account with ICICI bank and thing will go smooth for you.

cheers!

Robbie Foster, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  10. cpixels

cpixels Member

Best Answers:
    the names are same on both accounts
    in my bank account, is it Roshan M Ravi. and in paypal it is First Name : Roshan M, Last name : Ravi (Roshan M Ravi)

I have asked paypal for th reason for rejection and i am yet to receive any reply after one day.

ICICI could be an option, but without knowing what the reason might be, i am afraid to transfer to ANY indian bank account. BTW, i used to transfer from paypal to my Brunei HSBC bank account. now, that I left brunei, i don't have that account anymore.

how long does it take to get a cheque delivered ? i saw some threads here complaining that the cheque never came through ??

cpixels, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  11. Rohit patel

Rohit patel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well you are transfer from paypal in Brunei and now you are transfering money in India. I think it shows your solution. PayPal might not transfer your funds because of this.

Which country you selected when signup an account? If Brunei, then no chance to get funds in India.

Rohit patel, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  12. cpixels

cpixels Member

Best Answers:
    i selected india when registering the paypal. that is definitely not the problem. because i have changed all the address details before adding the bank

cpixels, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  13. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    If your paypal account is unverified OR if you select cash pickup option for delivery then they reject your transfer :rolleyes:

You need to use your verified paypal account only and select bank transfer or check delivery as disbursment option.

DON.

deluxdon, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  14. cpixels

cpixels Member

Best Answers:
    is there a way to get a Virtual CC online ?

cpixels, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  15. Skullborg

Skullborg Guest

Best Answers:

But xoom doesn't use paypal's balance, instead, it uses money in the card.. since I've a vcc, i dont have any balance in it.. what are other options? :|

Skullborg, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  16. mrinal

mrinal Peon

Best Answers:
    Preloaded VCCs can be created i think? What about Payoneer cards

mrinal, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  17. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    At the moment, the Payoneer account does not allow you to load funds from Paypal at the moment.

However, they are currently beta testing the US Virtual Bank Account option which would have no problem loading funds from Paypal provided that Paypal allows you to withdraw to a US Bank account.

eddy2099, Jul 29, 2008 IP
  18. Tia_Rockz

Tia_Rockz Banned

Best Answers:
    that will loose u so much money do one thing u can try xoom on u r friends name

Tia_Rockz, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  19. ceweqsakti

ceweqsakti Banned

Best Answers:
    You cant cr8 vcc.
    Make cc sure can.
    It's my opinion

ceweqsakti, Jul 30, 2008 IP
  20. dipal76

dipal76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    After transferring your fund to your bank account have you received mail from paypal regarding fund transferring to your bank account ?
    if you got it then contact that mail to admin soon.
    I have no problem and i transfer each of the month my fund to my bank in india.

dipal76, Jul 30, 2008 IP