1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help me out

Discussion in 'SEO' started by steveunited, Jun 3, 2013.

I am in trouble. When I search my site url in google

Code:

info:www.tristatemeds.com​
    then I got result of other site i.e. iwantmeds.com. So please let me know what to do to look my site on info. I already did directory, article, social and on page changes.

steveunited, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  2. Norah Lim

Norah Lim Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I know this is kind of obvious, but have you tried optimizing your website for search engines? (SEO)

If not, you can go ahead to google and submit your site into their system. Now, they take about a few hours to make sure it's not spam.

But since going around to every search engine, creating accounts on their websites, and submitting your website may be hard, there are plenty of tools online. Just do a google search on free search engine submission or something.

Hope this helps!

Norah Lim, Jun 3, 2013 IP
  3. steveunited

steveunited Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    alright Norah..will do this. Thank you for reply. I need some more reply from master webmasters. Please give your suggestions so I solve my site problem.

steveunited, Jun 3, 2013 IP