1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help me improve the design of my websit

Discussion in 'Design' started by luziduz, Jun 7, 2017.

Hey guys,

I've got this brand new website (It's wordpress).
    http://freemobilehacks.net/

I got a nice theme and optimized it a little bit.

I would like to hear some reviews and tips that I can implement in order to improve the design and that users will feel more comfortable visiting the website and reading articles.

Thank you so much.

Luzi. :)

luziduz, Jun 7, 2017 IP
  2. Meina

Meina Active Member

Best Answers:
    Create an about website page and set it as your homepage. Then, put some of your best category posts there. Reason is so visitors can get a glimpse of what your website is about. Kind of like a news site layout.

An about us page is one of the most important pages and it shouldn’t be put in the footer. Unless your website has more than one footer, then you can put it in the other footer. Go to websites such as apple.com to see what I mean.

You have a category called tutorials, but when I read on its posts there’s no image or a video to accompany your post. You should at least add either one of them, so people know what you’re talking/referring to.

You have 2 search boxes. You can get rid of one of them because there’s no need to have both.

Your sidebar is pretty clean. Perhaps you can move one of your social media widget there. Or make it visually appealing by putting the image of your news posts/ top posts/ recommended posts there.

Make your posts more lively by adding images. People love images. I read some of your posts and none of them have images.

Some of your featured images don’t have the same size. A few of them are just too big such as Boom Beach Grenadier, big Knight Clash Royale, etc. Maybe you can resize them. I inspected your website and it seems like 1280x640 would be the ideal size for your featured image.

Hope that helps :)

Meina, Jun 8, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You need to have a byline under the site name - so that people know they're only getting gaming hacks.

Don't have an about the author box if you're not going to give any information

upload_2017-6-9_9-18-8.png

sarahk, Jun 8, 2017 IP
  4. Junioreality

Junioreality Active Member

Best Answers:
    The design of your sign is clean and straightforward. I like the logo. To give more identity to the site, I would list who the 5 writers for the site are with a short backstory. Also, the footer of your page for the review and news sections is elevated.

Junioreality, Jun 10, 2017 IP
  5. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Site is too generic. You need something to stand out from the crowd.

scurvy, Jun 15, 2017 IP