1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

please help me i am totally disappoint from my seo work please help me !!!!!

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by sam1203, Mar 26, 2014.

i am doing seo from last 3 months on this keyword [ Kashmir Tour Package and url is http://www.kashmirtourholiday.com/packages/kashmir-tour-package.php ] and on this keyword [ Amarnath Yatra and it's url is http://www.kashmirtourholiday.com/packages/kashmir-amarnath-tour-package.php ] but i am getting too much confuse and worried because these both the keywords are not showing in www.google.co.in (indian google search ench gine ) and i also have to tell you that these both the keyword are showing in www.google.com on 1 page but don't why it is not showing in www.google.co.in so please check the reason of that and tell me fast i am too much worrieng thanks in advance :-(

sam1203, Mar 26, 2014 IP
  2. varindia

varindia Member

Best Answers:
    I think this is a rare case because normally Indian websites gets better keywords ranking in Google.co.in comparing to Google.com, because of the Indian data center of Google. If the keyword currently ranking in Google.com then it will will show in Google.co.in

varindia, Mar 26, 2014 IP
  3. Smartlink Solutions

Smartlink Solutions Member

Best Answers:
    When you're building those links, did you use proxies/ vpn/ a seo service? Reason being, it could be the links that are being built aren't around that area you would like to target. Also you need to diversify your anchor profile, you may get penalized for over optimizing the one word.

Smartlink Solutions, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  4. Mission0ps

Mission0ps Active Member

Best Answers:
    host didn't respond - check to see if you are down buddy

Mission0ps, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  5. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I have sneak peak onto your site and Guess what you have done things quite good you're ver much visible among the eyes of search engine, you just need to clean some of your back link, on approximate base i can tell you there are some 600 links from which you need to get rid off !!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
    John Dave, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  6. ajirawat

ajirawat Member

Best Answers:
    go to webmaster tool , check internal links to your site. check every link if there are lots of OBL then try to remove your link from that page (use google removal). Also check if the links are on same niche page/site.

ajirawat, Apr 8, 2014 IP