1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help me guys to start in adsense

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by majorlink, Oct 6, 2011.

I want to start earning with my sites, Thats why I want to know tips to start adsense.

majorlink, Oct 6, 2011 IP
  2. Dhaval1983

Dhaval1983 Peon

Best Answers:
  3. yho_o

yho_o Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    just search for how to start with adsense guides etc, check adsense forum u might find interesting tutorial or so, ^^

Good Luck

yho_o, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  4. p4w4n

p4w4n Member

Best Answers:
    there are various guides available on internet to help you out with adsense...you can also search some forums to get good help related with adsense

p4w4n, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  5. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Writing blogs is the easiest way. Start writing about stuff you're passionate about. Comment on other similar blogs and share your stuff on Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Build traffic and don't put too many Adsense Ads.

nihangshah, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  6. CountryBoy

CountryBoy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I would suggest having some decent content before worrying about AdSense. Blogs are good, as nihangshah rightly says, because they have a high turnover of regular and unique content. Do not make the mistake of building a site just for AdSense, because it might not get approved. Build a site that real visitors can enjoy using and want to come back to.

CountryBoy, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  7. soleran

soleran Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    A relatively easy way to get started with adsense in with a blogger account.

You don't need your own website or hosting just sign up there and get to creating 300-500 word posts consistently.

soleran, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  8. KlausKesselGO

KlausKesselGO Peon

Best Answers:
    Make sure your pages are ready because they are really particular. Took me a while to get an adsense account. They most important thing is that everything on your site works properly and you have more than 4 pages (just from my experience). They also don't accept if you have any under construction notices. Hope this helped a little.

KlausKesselGO, Oct 8, 2011 IP
  9. emmergo

emmergo Peon

Best Answers:
    Google is your friend, so look around to find good info, and if you are lazy like me go to Youtude to watch some videos

emmergo, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  10. ultimatewriters101

ultimatewriters101 Peon

Best Answers:
    Be sure you write decent content, no to copying content from other sites. Start from there. Traffic will come naturally if you always update your site with quality content. A little help from Twitter and Facebook would also be sufficient.

ultimatewriters101, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  11. datastage

datastage Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi mate,
    If you want to earn good income through ads , Adsense is the best one in the world as every one knows. And if you want to earn good income, try to write good articles and try to write unique. And optimize your site with google. You will get good traffic , so you can start earning from your ads.

datastage, Oct 13, 2011 IP
  12. Paul Murphy

Paul Murphy Peon

Best Answers:
    there is plenty of information on the google adsense help centre, especially for Newbies :), just make sure to fully read thru the information and when setting stuff up follow there guidelines word for word. they tend to bend how they use words and their meanings, but if you thru them a few times it will just click for you

Paul Murphy, Oct 14, 2011 IP