1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help me fix my flash menu.

Discussion in 'Programming' started by webmagnets, Aug 15, 2005.

webmagnets, Aug 15, 2005 IP
  2. webmagnets

webmagnets Peon

Best Answers:
    I finally got the plug into the hole, but I still need the wire to match up to the plug and the links to load in the main frame.

webmagnets, Aug 15, 2005 IP
  3. Al Capone

Al Capone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that looks funny, sorry i dont know anything about flash though :( is that u singing in the bg by the way?

Al Capone, Aug 19, 2005 IP
  4. Macbert

Macbert Peon

Best Answers:
    Try to adjust the default _x value for the wire a little bit to the left, something like 30px should work. The default values are probably set in the onClipEvent(load) function of the wire symbol.

If that doesn't work you need to dig deeper in the source code to see where the wire symbol is attached to the movie and what functions give it the default values. The problem could also be in the function that moves the wire, so check there as well.

It would probably be easier to help if you could send a link to the fla, or if you don't want to expose all the source you could just copy the wire symbol and any related code to a fresh fla and post a link to that instead.

Macbert, Aug 21, 2005 IP