1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

please help me about such problem.

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by lee.li, Mar 22, 2007.

I have a website: www.batteryexpress.org.uk
    I uploaded many product lists to froogle before, and after no longer those products showed in Froogle, but now those products disappeared and also google deleted my account sent to me a email:

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in having your items included in Froogle's product search results. We recently reviewed your product feed and noticed that your site, batteryexpress.org.uk, is not compliant with our Program Policies (https://www.google.com/froogle/merchants/policies.html). We have therefore disabled your Froogle Merchant Center account.

In order to participate in Froogle you must sell your own products and ship them to the buyer. We are not accepting sites which sell products on commission, including but not limited to:

- Affiliate sites
    - Comparison shopping sites
    - Readymade "wholesale" or "drop ship" sites

If you feel that we've evaluated your site incorrectly, please do not hesitate to email us back. Otherwise, please know that we're working hard to make Froogle available to as many providers as possible.

Sincerely,

can you help me find the reason?
    thanks

lee.li, Mar 22, 2007 IP
  2. www.mazoo.co.uk

www.mazoo.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    www.mazoo.co.uk, Mar 26, 2007 IP
  3. lee.li

lee.li Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you for your replay,the web is only a payment provider site,but it is belong to our company.maybe google feel we are the Affiliate site. I have another problem.
    if I upload products to google base,I have a paypal account,can I use shopping cart agent's service? (such as paypal or yahoo shopping cart),is google permit?

lee.li, Mar 28, 2007 IP
  4. www.mazoo.co.uk

www.mazoo.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    why dont you redesign your site using oscommerce, its a free ecommerce solution that you can use paypal etc, for an example look at my art site its the first link in my signature.

www.mazoo.co.uk, Mar 28, 2007 IP
  5. lee.li

lee.li Peon

Best Answers:
    ok, but I want to know can your products upload to googls base? If it is permited,I think I can use the method.

lee.li, Mar 28, 2007 IP
  6. www.mazoo.co.uk

www.mazoo.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    yes look for the feedmachine add-on i use it to create a feed that i upload to Froogle.

www.mazoo.co.uk, Mar 29, 2007 IP
  7. www.mazoo.co.uk

www.mazoo.co.uk Peon

Best Answers:
    if you need any more help regarding oscommerce send me a PM

www.mazoo.co.uk, Mar 29, 2007 IP