1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please help Google SERP

Discussion in 'Google' started by geniesx, Sep 26, 2021.

hey guys - a new member here, and huge issue i can't seem to wrap my head around where i could really use yalls help!

I oversee about a couple real estate agents in my local neighborhood - however the issue lies in this:

Lets say theres 50 agents total

if i look up lets say his name is 'john james real estate' on google then him and his GMB appears - great awesome, right?
    Well then, if I search a second employee lets say her name is jill jansen and i look up 'Jill Jansen Real estate' what happens is that john james GMB appears when i search her name

then lets say i search another employee - calling him "jake bo" - if i look up "jake bo real estate" john james GMB STILL shows up - even though no where are there names related

THEN the confusing part is that he only appears for select employees, not all of them. I don't know if this a metatagging issue, i went through his content seo and nothing seems to trigger it, so im at a loss - Any help would be greatly appreciated.

geniesx, Sep 26, 2021 IP