1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

please help for setup huge server

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by tan90aziz, Aug 25, 2016.

Hello,

I am have php script like ouo.io, 700k+ daily visitor i have fan pages Facebook and twitter 8M+ followers combined when i posting a link i get 50k+ visor daily from one post, average 10 posts daily, %50 from Europe, %30 USA %20 others.
    what is the best server provider (google cloud platform is good ?), the server spec, is good to clustering 3 servers on each location if yes what is spec for each and strategy for %100 server up time, is necessary to use CDN for (js, css, img) if yes what is the best, best WHM, mysql or mariadb, apache or nigax , DDoS protection (is coudflare good)? please help me thanks.

tan90aziz, Aug 25, 2016 IP
  2. zacharooni

zacharooni Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    A lot of what you mentioned now comes with cPanel, with the exception of NGINX and CDN services, though my employer does provide this too! What's your current setup, perhaps we could give you a quote you based on actual usage?

zacharooni, Aug 25, 2016 IP
    Einheijar likes this.
  3. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Tell us what server spec your running right now..

robyries, Aug 26, 2016 IP
  4. tan90aziz

tan90aziz Peon

Best Answers:
    i don't have any live website i only in testing environment.

tan90aziz, Aug 27, 2016 IP
  5. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    If you're only in a testing environment, you have _0_ visitors - where do you pull your numbers from?
    While it might have potential (no idea what you're talking about, so I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt here), building for the future might be good, but investing in more power than you need is just a waste of money, and just goes to show that you haven't done your homework.

Any cloud service should be able to provide you with scalable structures, and it should also provide easy to use upgrade abilities, via control panel. Amazon, Google, and mostly any other service will be able to provide you with what you need. While 700k daily visitors might sound like much, it really isn't. It _is_ a lot for most small hosting solutions, but for a properly set up cloud service, it's a drop in the ocean.

PoPSiCLe, Aug 27, 2016 IP
  6. tan90aziz

tan90aziz Peon

Best Answers:
    I pulled number from other URL Shortener services before, I want my own service, I have URL Shortener service with ads script, working good in GCP.

just asked for if some one have experience for that load.

tan90aziz, Aug 27, 2016 IP