1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PLEASE help, Adding thumbnail image to archive category page wordpress

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by IwhiC, Sep 18, 2011.

Im at a loss, and need some one with wordress coding skills to assist.
    I have managed to blend a html website with wordress and created my site. The site code is probally hacked, but it is working well and stable in all common browsers.

The issue I have is that the code for the theme does not allow for thumbnail gallery in archive page results.

I have read and found a site that says to down load plug in and add this code to index loop, <?php images(); ?>

Did that and no success, so I found another code site and followed what they mentioned and no success.

All I want is to add a small thumbnail image before the excerpt of my achive page posts.

Website page of archive is here

What am I doing wrong, I have tried adding the code that I have found from 4 sites and nothing is working.
    The one thing I have noticed is the theme does not support it when adding images.

My last theme allowed for clicking on insert as thumbnail.

Ive spent 7 hours looking and trying and going nuts, please assist if you can

IwhiC, Sep 18, 2011 IP