1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Guide me...

Discussion in 'eBay' started by Ayesha Anam, Sep 20, 2011.

Hi,
    Please guide me how to make ebay affiliae acount and how can i get the products or refferal links for my site.
    I am new and want to start my buiness with e bay.
    So please Guide me.

Ayesha Anam, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  2. jmbinfo

jmbinfo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    jmbinfo, Sep 20, 2011 IP
  3. sjdataservices

sjdataservices Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to start Ebay business 1st thing you should do is research on products which are in demand and try to sale these products at the start. Next thing is you should create paypal account, read terms and condition of Ebay and not to forget you should also learn about costs of selling on Ebay i.e. listing fee, a final value fee etc...

To sell your products use different method like auction listing, free shipping, offer discount.You can also ask customers to provide feedback on your product. In todays market feedback plays an important role. Positive feedback can increase your sales and also your profit.

You can also use affiliate program. This program is a way to promote items by using banners, text links, and other innovative tools, such as the editor's kit. As a seller you can earn commissions by sending traffic not only to your own listings but as well as to other seller's listings on every purchase.

sjdataservices, Mar 19, 2012 IP