1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please guide me with your best suggestion

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by tanvirbd, Jan 11, 2014.

Hello, This is Tanvir, I have a weight lose blog, and Its Pr3 right now. please don't ask me about the back link and the link building what I have done. Its so poor and you know the niche "weight lose" how competitive the topic is. I have some organic visitor not that much, some pinterest visitor and some other few referrer visitor, I am working with adsense. I need some refferel visitor right now so that I could get some click from adsense. I have been developing my new content as well for organic traffic, but right now I need some earning as well from my adsense. Please help me to get some valuable related refferel visitor idea for my weight loss blog. One thing I want to sahre my domain authority is 26 right now. I want to develop it. I hope some one will guide me to right path. Thanks in advance.

tanvirbd, Jan 11, 2014 IP
  2. ramjanulhaque

ramjanulhaque Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Any body can help me?

I want to learn link building/ back link. Any body here can help me & give learning tips & trick for SEO.
    Dear Please Help Me as soon as possible.

ramjanulhaque, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  3. briguy

briguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hey Tanvir, since you mentioned "need some earnings", I take it that you don't have any money in your budget to buy traffic.
    So maybe this image will help you out with adsense placement

[​IMG]

source http://www.shoutmeloud.com/make-money-online-google-adsense-placement-guide.html (not a bad read and no not my site)
    The darker the color, the better chance of getting hits. Note below your navigation bar, above your main content and generally have your ads on the left side (basic reason, most people read left to right)
    Hopefully this was of some help

briguy, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  4. Amarkolom

Amarkolom Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok you can improve your social activity on weight loss group and page and what i think you can get some traffic also from forum and blog , so try to participate on some good blog related to your blog , it will help you to turn some easy traffic to your site.

Amarkolom, Jan 22, 2014 IP