1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please guid me i got my adsense earning downfall from 20$ to 4$ per day

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by panhwerwaseem, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Malik Mudassar

Malik Mudassar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For that my Friend you need some Gadgets on your site which stick the users to your site. Place yourself in user's shoes than think what could have inspired you to stay on the page for long or What might force you to click away and to where and on what kind of ad. Google Adsense Ads are grabbed :) not randomly shown. For a google adsense to be shown at a place like hot areas you need to quantify the contents which you have used in your page.

Malik Mudassar, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  2. Malik Mudassar

Malik Mudassar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If I give you an out standing Pizza which can fill you up, you will never bother to look on the brochure under the pizza for other items which i offer or are available at other shops. Got what i mean?

3. panhwerwaseem

panhwerwaseem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear Malik Mudassar i do each and every thing, 5 december to 1 may i got ranked well in google and my Web freer keyword results come on first page at first place but after google update my Web freer keyword results come on 4 number on google search page so i need a method to get my old results back, i always put myself in user shoes and write best content for users but at this time i need a method which help me to get my website old traffic, i use each and every latest SEO tool like Google Analytics, Google Web Master Tools, Stat Counter, SEO Moz and many others but at this time i need a professional guidence which help me to get my website back on old traffic.

panhwerwaseem, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  4. Malik Mudassar

Malik Mudassar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well Friend you can never say "all tools" because there are many. Use internet business promoter , fire up a competitor analysis of first three. than decide where you lack

5. panhwerwaseem

panhwerwaseem Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ok i will use it today and i am very much thankful to your awesome help, after using tool i will inform you what i get or what is dont get :)

panhwerwaseem, Jun 23, 2013 IP
  6. Malik Mudassar

Malik Mudassar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    No problem, After all we are all here to help each other. May be in the future I will learn something good from you and we can share not only our experiences but our motivations too.

I also invite you to post contents on one of my PR-1 Blog for linking to your site. logixlcba.wordpress.com