1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please give some suggestion

Discussion in 'Websites' started by link.sudipto, Jun 2, 2015.

I am thinking about starting a small business with the a new website that I developed with my team. Please suggest any improvement that is need to increase user experience. I will be happy to change that. My website is http://www.websitedesign.co.in

link.sudipto, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  2. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    looks good. don't really see anything that I think needs improving.

Franklin Hatchett, Jun 2, 2015 IP
  3. MoreNiche-Network

MoreNiche-Network Peon

Best Answers:
    Really nice, quality looking site.

First thing - headline. I would turn it around so it is benefits driven and about the customer, not about you e.g. See your dreams come to life online. We'll design, develop and promote your website so that it looks fantastic...and performs. (tweak wording... 2 minutes doesn't make a headline!).

On the portfolio page, I wanted to make the image bigger so I clicked, but unfortunately clicked the Get Quote button and ended up heading off there. I would say ideally, remove all the options from the image - when you click, it opens up bigger (and I mean bigger, so I can see it well, as even after I'd clicked the magnifying glass it was no bigger). I would have it more like a page so you can add a brief description of the job spec and your creative process, and if possible testimonials from the client. Then i'd have the links to the website, and also a big button with Get A Quote. Going back to the main portfolio page I'd also add a bit of intro text - what is this page and what should I do (sounds stupid, but simply "here are some of our previous projects, click the image to discover more".

On the quote page... when is soon?! (we'll get back to you soon) and what do the ** relate to? Test adding some short testimonial quotes from clients on the right hand side below your satisfaction badge (check guarantee spelling) to increase trust. And maybe include "our packages start from $150, but we can also create a custom quote designed specifically for you and your dreams".

Finally, and I only spotted this at the end -considering having a Get A Quote button in the top menu so it is always visible on every page.

MoreNiche-Network, Jun 3, 2015 IP
    Karen May Jones likes this.