1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

please give me your opinion and critique for my website and video

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by karental, Oct 14, 2015.

hello, me and my team currently creating start up for car rental business
    and this saturday we going to enter incubator program. we just make a website and video that wqe will use for pitching. please give us your opinion and critique

this's our website
    bali.karental.id

and this's our video

karental, Oct 14, 2015 IP
  2. PowerfulDigitalSolutions

PowerfulDigitalSolutions Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi karental,

Overall, great website and videos! I could tell that both videos were professionally done and not "home made". They both engaged me.

With your website, the design and layout is great. You have a few spelling and grammatical errors here and there, but then again you're doing a car rental business in Bali and not America. All the links except for the Blog one work fine. Each time I clicked on the Blog link at the top, the blog would not load.

I'm involved in helping other entrepreneurs establish their presence online, and you're an excellent example of what a very good online presence looks like.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2015
  3. traffbizz

traffbizz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Looking so nice! But will be more interest if you may add some info about amazing places on Bali with some pics. For any tourist's this type information will be are helpful and increase reason take a car.

traffbizz, Oct 22, 2015 IP