1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Give Me Some Tips How to Get 10K+ of Real Traffic a Day to Web Development Blog

Discussion in 'SEO' started by MBDungo, Oct 9, 2013.

?

Do the web development blog:

1. Needs more contents.

66.7%
  2. Needs to promote.

33.3%
    Guys, the "DevelopingSites" weblog at http://developingsites.blogspot.com that's all about web development technologies, does already have enough contents. Please give me some professional tips how this weblog would get 10,000+ of real traffic a day. Please help, thanks!

Last edited: Oct 9, 2013
    MBDungo, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's a great goal to have, but I think it's slightly unrealistic. If it was easy to get 10k views a day - everybody would start getting it. On top of that, even the sites with 10k daily views, may get only 5k or even 1k some days. Traffic always fluctuates. Plus, with Google implementing all their updates (like the Penguin) some sites are losing a significant amount in daily hits as we speak.

Real views can only come from sources where there are real people: Twitter, G+, Facebook, forums, classifieds, blogs, AdWords, AdCenter and maybe a couple more.

qwikad.com, Oct 9, 2013 IP
  3. MBDungo

MBDungo Active Member

Best Answers:
    You give me info. but you didn't give me how to get traffic for this web development blog, such what online forums do I need.

MBDungo, Oct 10, 2013 IP
  4. sotocesar

sotocesar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey buddy,

It depends on where you want to get the traffic from as you can get traffic from MULTIPLE sources.

You can post your content on Pinterst, SlideShare, YouTube, etc. for related keywords and build a following over time.

On one of your second posts I also see that you mentioned forums and yes forums are another place to drive traffic. This
    is especially true if you post regularly and give value based content and add a signature in the bottom of the page that attracts
    attention.

The *key* here is to be consistent and to continue moving towards the direction of getting LOTS and LOTS of content out there
    so people can find you.

Hope this helps!
    -Cesar

sotocesar, Oct 23, 2013 IP
  5. american it

american it Active Member

Best Answers:
    well if u rank for the right keywords it can be done and have everything setup right this is what I do if u want my help respond back and I will
    I do seo and social media which these two go hand in hand .We just did work for one guy who site was new got him rank for a keywords that have 30,000 montly traffic and all he pays is $89 amonth respond back and I can take a good look at your website and what need to be done

american it, Oct 27, 2013 IP