1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please give me dofollow forums list - gaming niche

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Toka97, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Toka97

Toka97 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not "Matt Cuts believer" or something like this, what he said is truth.
    If content is king can you tell me why I got very few visitors from Google after several months of working on content and 0 backlink building but much more visitors after building backlinks?
    Can you link any modern trustable article which supports your idea about "content is king, backlinks doesn't matter"? Probably you can't because there isn't any such articles, but there are tons of articles recommending backlinks building

Toka97, Mar 20, 2017 IP
  2. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you are! :D Because your belief is according to his statement and you didn't even stand on your own based on your experience. How pity. :(

It is because you didn't even know your target audience behavior that's why your content is useless. Its not just creating content. Think of it ok. :cool:

[/QUOTE]

You only knew building links that's why you didn't improve at all. :(

KylieSweet, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  3. Toka97

Toka97 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like arguing with you is meaningless, instead of proving your idea you're just try to criticize me and making ridiculous conclusion.
    How you know what content I created & it was or wasn't targeted for right audience? Or why you think I don't stand on my own and blame believe in Matt Cutts? Or what makes you believe I only build backlinks and that's all what I know & I don't improve?
    All your decisions are just out of logic, you can't backup your idea because it's not even near to truth, so instead you're just trying to make me look like totally noob, but actually it's you who is SEO-Noob or you want fool other people to believe "only content is enough".
    P.S. Where's your backup article? Your friend Google couldn't find it for you? :O

Toka97, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  4. KylieSweet

Best Answers:
    Yes, You said it right. I'm glad you already know it. So stop relying on your magical building links and make an effort to find a way to level up yourself.

Its already came up on your mouth ;) i didn't tell you that. :D

KylieSweet, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  5. Toka97

Toka97 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I was right, you just make totally out of context conclusions.
    Maybe you should carefully read my comments several time so maybe you can get it ;)

Toka97, Mar 22, 2017 IP
  6. KylieSweet

Best Answers:
    Fortunately my readings on your previous post is right showing that your knowledge is really limited and it only surrounds with just building links nothing else. :D

KylieSweet, Mar 23, 2017 IP
  7. Toka97

Toka97 Active Member

Best Answers:
    You just listen yourself, that's why you can't get it

Toka97, Mar 23, 2017 IP
  8. KylieSweet

Best Answers:
    Even high school student can do link building because its really easy honestly speaking. So your level is with them. Simple as it is. :D

KylieSweet, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  9. Toka97

Toka97 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh girl you really just try to speak without listening to others or thinking what you're saying.
    Link building isn't easy, actually high link building is quite hard, and high school students can also create quality content and write really high quality articles.
    But if you wanna know "my level" let me sure you it's above normal high school student and it's much above than your because you even can't get context right ;)

Toka97, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  10. Toka97

Toka97 Active Member

Best Answers:
    And by the way you have posted a lot replays in this post, and let me ask you, did you add any value to it? Noo, you just try to soft insult me so you have something to say.
    And if you want to speak that much you better speak about other subject because you defiantly don't know seo

Toka97, Mar 24, 2017 IP
  11. KylieSweet

Best Answers:
    Oh boy! For you its an insult because it is your weakness. :(

Boy you are the one who doesn't even know what SEO really means because you only knew link building nothing else? right? :D
    Only Building links in mind will not improve you because its not what SEO really do. :cool:

KylieSweet, Mar 27, 2017 IP
  12. Toka97

Toka97 Active Member

Best Answers:
    C'mon, just stop it, saying same & same again, I not only know link building & I know what seo is very well, unlike you.
    So you better learn seo or find other topic to talk about

Toka97, Mar 27, 2017 IP
  13. KylieSweet

Best Answers:
    For you SEO is only building links nothing else so be proud of it :rolleyes:

Already done for these past years boy, So better start walk your way to really learn about real SEO rather than your favorite one and only method building links :rolleyes:

KylieSweet, Mar 29, 2017 IP
  14. Toka97

Toka97 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Noo seo is much more than only link building and I know it, to be honest link building is SEO part which I really don't enjoy but it's important.
    So you better try again and this time really learn how SEO works

Toka97, Mar 29, 2017 IP
  15. KylieSweet

Best Answers:
    Stop! :confused: SEO is only building links according to yourself so stand for it. :D

Now, You are not honest at all boy because you stated that "I really don't enjoy but it's important" Its your one and only method in SEO but you didn't enjoy? :eek: Building links is your SEO life now you are bored? Confusing? :confused: that's why i told you that better learn what really SEO works ok! :D

KylieSweet, Mar 29, 2017 IP
  16. Toka97

Toka97 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you tell me how you make such conclusions? I have never said anything like these, you just made totally illogical conclusions and you're stick with it

Toka97, Mar 31, 2017 IP
  17. KylieSweet

Best Answers:
    Oh my! :eek: Your mind is too basic that's why its easy for me to make those conclusions. :cool:

But you already posted it that's why i quoted your basic and favorite link building. :D

Of course yes, that's not illogical simply you are not accepting your weakness.:D

KylieSweet, Apr 6, 2017 IP
  18. Toka97

Toka97 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not main, your mind is too basic to make different conclusions, so you just made one & stick with it ;)
    Seo is not my weakness

Toka97, Apr 6, 2017 IP
  19. KylieSweet

Best Answers:
    Or rather your favorite link building is your weakness. ;)

KylieSweet, Apr 10, 2017 IP
  20. Toka97

Toka97 Active Member

Best Answers:
    None of them is my weakness, however I don't enjoy link building as much as other web stuff

Toka97, Apr 10, 2017 IP