1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please finds faults with my wesbite: www.urbanks.co.uk

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Urbanks, Mar 1, 2017.

Hello everyone,

It's been a long journey that has brought me here, and I'm here half out of desperation.

Basically I built a website a few months ago, and I've since then I've been slowly growning it, adding content and writing a book to go along with it. I’m more or less happy about the website, with the exception of the painfully slow loadtime. This seems to be the fault of Wix, and not something I can fix. Wix, I now realise, has its other faults. Notely poor SEO and google rankings. At least that's what I've read. And I have no way of migrating the site form Wix to smewhere else. Basically I'm stuck with what I've got.

The traffic (unique visitors) I’m getting at the moment isn’t great, and has actually declined in number a bit. On the flip side, the traffic that I do get sticks around a lot longer and browses for a bit. I’m slowly working to increase this, and I seem to be making some progress. Slow but steady. What's frustrating though is that it's about 7 to 10 visitors a day, which is pitiful. I really want some advice on how to increase this.

Here is my website. Any advice or feedback would be very much apprecaited.

http://www.urbanks.co.uk

Urbanks, Mar 1, 2017 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    What about a mobile version? Right there you'll be losing half of your visitors.

qwikad.com, Mar 1, 2017 IP
  3. Urbanks

Urbanks Peon

Best Answers:
    Increase the font size on a mobile? I've had a play around with a mbile version, but I've always felt the broswer site looks better on a mobile than anything I could put togetjer, even if it does mean zooming on the text. I'll take another look.

Urbanks, Mar 1, 2017 IP