1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Explain The Link Building Process.

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by dscurlock, Dec 23, 2015.

If anyone has a chart that explains what to link to,
    and what not to link too, then that would be great...

I can not even fart now without seeing something like:
    dont link, google ban, dont article, google decline...
    "I woke up the next day and found my 100% unique site gone from the serps..."
    and when he said gone, he did not imply on vacation, coming back soon...

I am not exactly sure to point what links to what sites...
    Tier1 this, tier2 that, and over there tier again...

I am putting a backlink on WikiePedia, so my impression would
    be to put my link on Wiki, and send links back to the wikipage...
    Ok, what links do I send to the wikipage...?
    How many links do i send back to the wikipage?

I try my best to hunt down high quality link building services,
    and I thnk this is a high quality link builder for Wiki, and I just
    do not know the in's and out's, or the do's and dont's...

Link building can drive you batty...

any help?

Happy Holidays 2015
    May your next year be even worse.
    ;)

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
    dscurlock, Dec 23, 2015 IP
  2. tomarmstrong

tomarmstrong Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Simply put: If it's easily made by you then it won't carry a lot of weight, this could be a forum profile link or blog comment.

The more value passing back links are those that are hard to acquire such as guest posts or a natural link back from a website in their article.

You don't want to worry about the Quality just yet but focus on building any link that is on a related domain to your niche.

Start building a relationship with the top blogs in your niche by commenting on their posts and liking and sharing their social media. After a couple of months reach out to them for a guest post.

For tiers I prefer to have a blast of unique domain blog comments and a web 2.0 pyramid and social signals but I only do this with around 20 web 2.0's that I build myself because my SEO goals are long term (1 year plans). Each web 2.0 I build is highly relevant and regularly updated with content I write so I know it's great quality.

In general though I think your tier 1 should be the highest quality links you can get such as very relevant and quality blog comments, guest posts, directory submissions (only good ones), high quality web 2.0's and social shares.

Tier 2 can be blog comments aim for unique domains though, social bookmarks, social shares and for my web 2.0's I pay for web 2.0 linking pyramids.

Tier 3 I believe is wiki blasts and the like.

I'm no SEO expert and no one can really know as everything is best guess and what's working now.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2015
    tomarmstrong, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  3. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many guides, tips and ways to build links articles out there. Link buiding process consists of the following stages:
    - preparation;
    - strategy;
    - quick wins;
    - content;
    - prospects;
    - networking;
    - promotion;
    - report, debrief and repeat.

TomRider, May 25, 2016 IP
  4. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, I have some explanation for you) So, link building is simply the process of getting links to your websites (or what we call inbound links or backlinks) from other websites.
    Also, there are a lot of benefits of link building, these are:
    - Links are the medium of referrals;
    - Links help the business to reach its short and long term goals.
    - Links improve branding efforts.

JudySlean, May 26, 2016 IP
  5. bobestes

bobestes Member

Best Answers:
    tiers are just a time bomb, try guest blogging.

bobestes, Jun 24, 2016 IP
  6. wordsrank

wordsrank Peon

Best Answers:
    Link building is the process of getting external pages to link to a page on your website. It is one of the many tactics used in search engine optimization (SEO).

wordsrank, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  7. RugileRar

RugileRar Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, I am new here and came for some help - I need to build a solid linking for my site and I was taught to write comments and subtly put an ahref link inside with a decent anchor. Now idea if some time ago it worked well (well it's still works when linking in a tiny forums or blogs which don't review their comments). I get constantly banned even though I write a novel-long comments, including my own knowledge - that link still disappears... Could you suggest me how to get some decent, no-spam links?

RugileRar, Jun 27, 2016 IP
  8. Ahsan Arif

Ahsan Arif Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    To build a solid links for your site you can find those sites who have a high DA (Domain Authority. Min 30) and PA (PA Authority. Min 20). Sites are should be your industry related

Ahsan Arif, Jun 28, 2016 IP
  9. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    @OP, you said "I woke up the next day and found my 100% unique site gone from the serps..." If you meant your website is banned or penalized then I am sure you have to worry more about on-page SEO and quality content on your website and not about backlinks. And if you meant positions were thrown back on the last pages of SERPs or for some keywords no position at all, then yes you need to care about backlinks. But I still have serious doubts, how come you got high ranks you without knowledge of backlinks? You might be too good at SMO and people must be liking your post and your websites and making links for you and hence you got such good ranks. BUT again, if people were making natural links for you then how come your website got such a serious slap??
    Here, I intend to help you, just I am not able to understand exact situation of your website.

Mr_Kumar, Jul 6, 2016 IP