1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please do the right thing on Nov 7 and again in 2008 - Get Out and Vote!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by mistermix, Oct 27, 2006.

1. bigdoug

bigdoug Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no need for republicans to vote in our state because no matter what you press on the ballad, it still votes republican. Thank goodness for those new computers that have common sense put into their memory!

D

bigdoug, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  2. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:

Ha ha ha,

You know that doesn't count caus' dat der faux news an't a reel news orgun-i-zacion, so you jus couldnt be der trustin dem.

debunked, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  3. MrMOJO

MrMOJO Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    wow, according to John kerry, you must be in the Army :D

MrMOJO, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  4. debunked

Best Answers:
    Was...

My scores were so high they had to add two officers together to match. (I think I had a bit of room for improvement though, like a few points. LOL)

Ended up out during basic because something happened to my digestive system.

debunked, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  5. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Damnit' you mean I could have stayed home?

Mia, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  6. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    I voted.

Mostly no on every proposition. Only two yes, one the protection of transportation funding, and the other to monitor sex offenders.

I don't have the heart to vote for either party in state or federally. Atleast the chose I had. I did consider voting libertarian for governor, but I figure 1)the chances of that are dick 2)he probably wouldn't be capable of handling that due to lack of experience...but then again we have Arnold as governor.

I predict arnold will win governer in California. Everyone else will be liberal...maybe Tom might win for Liuetenant governor. Personally, it's incredibly hard in this area for anyone but liberals to win.

Nationally, I'm wondering. Anyone have a place where I can see the current numbers? Not polls, but the actually vote updates?

Rick_Michael, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  7. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I thought this was supposed to be a good year for R's in CA? I thought I read that the republican might win the lt governor's seat.

Polls are probably just closing on the east coast, so give it some time before they roll in. At least a few hours.

lorien1973, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  8. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Well the "CNN Projected" poll as they call it has Republicans maintaining the Senate, no real news in the House, and Indiana going all our Red! Governor included in a landslide.

It's always to soon to tell.. The polls don't close here for another two ours. And do keep in mind in states where there is an over abundance of moonbats, some polling places get to stay open longer.

Mia, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  9. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's 1230 here in the morning, I'm just settling down and looking forward to seeing the results coming in. :)

Lets hope them darn eletronic voting machines are feeling honest tonight eh. :D

AGS, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  10. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    They didn't really give me a chose... they just gave me a paper ballot. I suppose I can't chose which one I want to use, so they made that chose for me.

The lady giving out the ballots seemed to talk about the electronic voting machine as a joke. I suppose professional behaviour as person of that position is not needed. I didn't really feel comfortable with how they were doing it. They were just inserting the votes into a box, and I guess they're going input them with a machine of some sorts. But usually we put through the machine ourself, so I felt a bit odd with the process.

Rick_Michael, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  11. debunked

Best Answers:
    They dissenfranchised you! Get 20 lawyers and start suing, its your right to sue, Al Gore isn't using his right now so you have a great set to hire!

debunked, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  12. MrMOJO

MrMOJO Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    well i guess the brits were right, the polling machines were fixed.

there simply aren't enough stupid Americans to vote in all those liberals... unless of course, those that swore up and down that they'd move to canada actually *gasp* pulled a liberal and lied :eek:

MrMOJO, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  13. debunked

Best Answers:
    How much you want to bet that the only tallies not sued for will be those that won an election for a liberal. How many lawyers where working tonight in the US?

Tomorrow we will get to see the rainbow push-people-down coalition and some lawyers talking about disenfranchisement and voter suppression, etc..

debunked, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  14. northpointaiki

northpointaiki Guest

Best Answers:
    Lawsuits will spring up - with teams of lawyers hired by both parties - wherever elections are close. It is the nature of the beast.

One of the charges levied fairly consistently against "Liberals" is that they are elitist snobs who simply don't have the pulse of the average American citizen in their hearts and minds. Now, with the votes tallied - and a clear popular message sent to the President and Congress - the American citizen is a moron, easily led astray by some paternalistic force, who can't be trusted to make the right decision, much less think for themselves?

Just as in business, getting soundly spanked should be a clear wake up call, not a facile opportunity to ridicule the consumer for buying elsewhere.

northpointaiki, Nov 8, 2006 IP
  15. Pax

Pax Peon

Best Answers:
    should be compulsory like australia

Pax, Feb 13, 2007 IP