1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please do the right thing on Nov 7 and again in 2008 - Get Out and Vote!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by mistermix, Oct 27, 2006.

1. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. Speaks volumes, in many different ways LOL.

lorien1973, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  2. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    so buying votes with underwear and cigs was not wrong? Was voting more than once not wrong? was voting in more than one precinct not wrong?

The mafia gets in trouble when they do this outside of the presidential elections, so is that day special? Amnesty day or something? Most of the legitimate cases on voting fraud I saw (hidden, not front page) was by democrats, so definitely not too lazy, seems they just have more lawyers.

debunked, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Hell I'm on the way out now with my memory cards... I've got tons of those flash cards laying around here... On my way to hack the machines. :rolleyes:

Mia, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  4. mistermix

mistermix Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm preparing my 'ELECTIONS WERE RIGGED' thread ready for tomorrow if the Republicans still hold both houses ;)

mistermix, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  5. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    You havent done it yet? You've already been warned once! I was up at 7am kicking election workers in the nuts and switching cards. Geesh.

6. mvandemar

mvandemar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Btw, I just want to clarify... acknowledging that Israel does things in a strong arm manner at times, and isn't all squeaky clean, is not being in support of terrorism and nor is it anti-semitism, and although I know you love to stir up trouble I also know that you know what I mean.

Bah, why wait? Google already has cached pages of the election results dated for tomorrow that the newspapers thought were blocked by robots.txt, why shouldn't you get a head start as well?

-Michael

mvandemar, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  7. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    I'm claiming fraud for the 2008 and 2012 elections right now myself. Beware my blog entries!

8. mvandemar

mvandemar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ya know, if you use a type of John Edward/Crossing Over type of approach, a) you'd probably be right regardless of who wins, and b) it would make great link bait. :D

-Michael

9. mistermix

mistermix Active Member

Best Answers:
    Right on. I'm going to refer to your response each time I get accused of supporting terrorism.

Don't forget that you only shout FRAUD if your party doesn't win ;)

10. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    Even better. I could hire that ghost-hunter crew from Scifi channel and we could explore voting centers used throughout history and prove voting fraud in every election where a republican won. The guilty republican ghosts might still haunt those same election booths to this day! Groundbreaking!

11. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    That's not true! The democrat playbook from the last elections specifically instructed party members to allege fraud the day of elections. In other words, lying was acceptable.

GTech, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  12. mopacfan

mopacfan Peon

Best Answers:
    I went and voted before work. I just wish they didn't have half dead old geezers running the place. Because of them, it takes so damn long to be able to vote.

mopacfan, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  13. mvandemar

mvandemar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Not only that, you could do a flip side interview John Edward himself, get him to say on tape that just because someone is dead and on the rolls of voters doesn't indicate fraud... dead people need to have a voice too!

-Michael

14. lorien1973

Best Answers:
    Dammit. You are right. Who the hell are we to decide that a guy who died in 1787 (defending our country in its formative years, nonetheless!) cannot vote. Fascist bastards.

15. mvandemar

mvandemar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, here we go, proof. Go ahead, argue with this glaring declaration.

According to the MSNBC website:
    So, smarties, exactly how does MSNBC know which way someone voted on an "anonymous" vote, hmmmm? They're admitting it right there for the whole world to see. Either they rigged the elections, so they know what the votes will be, or they have e-wire taps on the booths. Either way, pretty underhanded if you ask me. Which you didn't, but I know you wanted to. So I answered anyways.

-Michael

16. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    LOL too true.

It's the same in the UK at a lot of our polling stations.

AGS, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  17. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Isn't that stereotyping? :rolleyes:

Speaking of old people.. It was not the old people at the voting table, but the old people voting that slowed the process down were I live. This one crusty old vacuum bag, social security sucking, senior citizen could not answer simple questions, like, "mamm, what's your address"... She kept asking about the ballot and how to use it, and other goofy crap. They had to tell her that she did not have a ballot yet, and was not getting one until she gave them her address.

So she gives them the address and they are like, we're not finding it.... We found your name... Did you move? Oh, yes, I did move. How long ago??? Oh, about 5, no 6 years ago... WTF???

They finally got the address out of her. This lady drove there by the way. They should really set an age limit for voting and driving. What I should have done was helped her vote, God only knows what circles she colored, if any... I could overhear her mumbling something about John Adams and Garfield, or something that affect. Stinky moth balled SS sucker!

Mia, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  18. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    HA HA HA HA we just mail ours in. Oregon got something right - at least it appears that way, although it makes you wonder if certain votes get trashed because of the county they come from. Public employees don't really like the fact that conservatives think they should do something productive to get paid.

(I have friends who work for the government in different areas and the public schools, so we don't see eye to eye in some ways, but in reality usually want the same results.)

debunked, Nov 7, 2006 IP
  19. mistermix

mistermix Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've just seen the headline for tomorrows Guardian (popular UK broadsheet newspaper) and it is actually about voting fraud!

20. MrMOJO

MrMOJO Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    ya, and boy howdy are we shocked that the democrats are trying to cheat... again..
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,227823,00.html

MrMOJO, Nov 7, 2006 IP