1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please could you review our new branding concept

Discussion in 'Design' started by pushdotplay, Feb 17, 2012.

pushdotplay, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  2. haiquancn2

haiquancn2 Member

Best Answers:
    identifier of you are beautiful, everything is great, but I think if you increase the graphics for it's logo can be more wonderful, this is just my opinion

haiquancn2, Feb 17, 2012 IP
  3. pushdotplay

pushdotplay Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for you feedback, our original design had a lot more graphical detail, we perceived it as overpowering and also the client said they wanted it to be as simple and clean as possible. Their original brief stated that the logo must say 'Mode Diamonds', but after many hours trying to make it work we felt it would have more impact if we got rid of the word 'diamonds' and tried to use a graphical representation that would let viewers know exactly what Mode is all about. Really appreciate your feedback on the brand haiquancn2!!

pushdotplay, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Maybe it will benefit you (or the client) if you create a couple logos using color. I know they want something simple, but unless they see a different design they may never know what they are missing.

qwikad.com, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  5. pushdotplay

pushdotplay Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi qwikad we originally sent over 5 designs that were selected from 32 possibles created during the sketching development process. We also sent various colour options including purple, blue, orange, yellow and teal at the clients request for all 5 designs. They informed us that they thought the colours made the designs look less elegant and were not bold enough for what they were trying to achieve. So after meeting with them we both came to the agreement that a mono-tone colour scheme would be the best fit for their new brand. But i do understand where your coming from thanks for the feedback!

pushdotplay, Feb 18, 2012 IP
  6. ntie29

ntie29 Peon

Best Answers:
    it will not attract people if the color still like that,.. its not attractive for jewellery blog dude

ntie29, Feb 20, 2012 IP
  7. pushdotplay

pushdotplay Peon

Best Answers:
    I appreciate what your honestly but are you saying that lack of colour will determine its success cause that makes no sense? In my 10 years as a designer I have never found that a branding requirement for it to be attractive to viewers is that is contains colour.

pushdotplay, Feb 21, 2012 IP