1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please complete a security check on FACEBOOK.com

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by lovegurulinks, Sep 8, 2012.

I am user of FaceBook.com & also connect my phone number with facebook but Now I have lost my phone number and facebook send me always "Once you've received your confirmation code, please enter it below. This will help confirm your account ownership."

How I use my facebook account.. ???

I try to upload my Government ID proof also on facebook but can't upload because facebook.com problem

I doesn't my phone number now.

lovegurulinks, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    How did you lose your phone number? I thought in India it was kind of tricky to get a mobile number and I therefore assumed you'd keep them safe.

sarahk, Sep 8, 2012 IP
  3. hans

hans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    in some countries / phone providers you may get another sim with SAME number, I did so very recently
    it only depends on mobile company and if previous number registered in your name or neutral
    talk to your mobile carrier and see

hans, Sep 10, 2012 IP
  4. michael_jackson

michael_jackson Member

Best Answers:
    Please complete a security check... this check in which i have to tell them about Tag pictures. i dont remember any picture of my friends in which my friends are tagged.what i have to do...

michael_jackson, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You may not have tagged those people in photos, infact you may never have seen those photos but if they are your friends you should be able to pick them out in the photos you are shown.

Don't have a clue? Then perhaps they're not your friends and you are a hacker or perhaps the account is a fake.

I've done that and been presented with fancy dress photos and got it wrong, that's ok - but there is a limit to how many times you can get it wrong.

sarahk, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  6. michael_jackson

michael_jackson Member

Best Answers:
    if i go for new password than its work or not..?

michael_jackson, Feb 5, 2013 IP
  7. OnlineSolutions

OnlineSolutions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In India it's easy to get mobile number. Even if you lost your number also. Here are the steps:
    1. Go to the Police station and ask them that you have lost your mobile and you want to do a General dairy. Take a copy of the GD.
    2. Go to the mobile store with the GD. Apply for your old number which you lost. You will get your old number in few mins.

I guess "lovegurulinks" can get back his/her Facebook account now.

OnlineSolutions, Feb 6, 2013 IP