1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Please check out my services - Professional Work & Low Prices

Discussion in 'Services' started by testu, Nov 13, 2011.

I am offering my professional technical services at low prices. My background is high level server administration and I have several years of experience in this field. This is what I can offer you:

> Script installation for PHP, Perl scripts and so on.
    > Module/plug-ins and theme installs.
    > Website transfers/migrations.
    > Server administration/management including server software installs, server hardening, firewalls and any Linux server related tasks.
    > Data back-up/migration.

As mentioned, my prices are very competitive and my work turnaround is prompt.

I am flexible and can work on small isolated tasks (such as installs) short or long term projects and provide a professional service irrespective of job size. I am also conversant in 3 languages in case you require assistance in this area!

References available if required.

I can be contacted through all the main online messengers and email of course. :)

Please do contact me through PM and I`ll be happy to answer any questions that you have.

Thank you for your time.

testu, Nov 13, 2011 IP