1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please avoid Adpump.com at any cost

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Rhysrhys, Sep 8, 2017.

I just want to be honest with what I claim. These people from adpump.com are absolutely unprofessional and rude guys as far as I know. I had $1052 pending in my account and they never released the payment even after request for almost 13 times adding this weeks 1 email. NOT worried about they didn't pay me, but what they do is just steal my money and CPA leads so they can put the money in their pocket and no need of expecting salary as usual. In fact I asked offervault to remove this adpump site from their website in order to prevent further scams.

My word to this adpump is "Stop stealing from innocent people and leave them alone or you will suffer their pain in hell."

This message is to Adpump advertisers and publishers too...
    Please ignore this fraud website called adpump.com and try to use authenticated & trusted websites like peerfly or clickbank.

Regards,
    Rhys.

PS FOUND THIS ON INTERNET:
    This is a conversation between a person who made sales to adpump and the adpump head manager abusing him not to ask the payment ever. Matter of fact the adpump manager has threatened that innocent guy on a cyber attack.
    Do you guys see that?
    "i know your ip address"
    "i will found you"
    "be careful"

I mean what kind of professional person/manager would threaten and abuse the innocents like that?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    Rhysrhys, Sep 8, 2017 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Ther are always two sides to every story and when someone comes here to whine about their experience about a company and has no posting history to develop trust and a reputation around here, I don't believe them.

Agent000, Sep 9, 2017 IP
  3. Rhysrhys

Rhysrhys Peon

Best Answers:
    You sound too non-humane.... why would this post or the victim matters to you anyways. Don't hurt victims feelings.

Rhysrhys, Sep 10, 2017 IP
  4. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Please tell us why we should trust you or believe you when you have no posting history here? We know nothing about your integrity or honesty and have no information to make any judgement about you.

DigitalPoint is littered with so many other posts of newbies joining to whine about a "scam". On the occasions the company that they claim scammed them might reply; almost always the newbie is left looking like an idiot when we hear the other side.

You have to earn some trust here first before we going to trust your integrity and honesty.

Agent000, Sep 10, 2017 IP
  5. pagnotto

pagnotto Peon

Best Answers:
    yes........... adpump is the fraud site to avoid. i agree. becoz dey cheated 584 euro from me couple of years ago.

pagnotto, Sep 19, 2017 IP
  6. VikingPlus

VikingPlus Peon

Best Answers:
    yes I agree.

VikingPlus, Jan 14, 2018 IP
  7. VikingPlus

VikingPlus Peon

Best Answers:
    even im the victim of adpump.com scams.

VikingPlus, Jan 14, 2018 IP