1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please anybody help to create autocomplete dropdown box with editable in asp.net

Discussion in 'C#' started by Ravikumar, Dec 23, 2006.

could anybody help to create autocomplete dropdown box with editable, whatever we typing in dropdown box it should show dropdown of the control, in my project i filled the dropdown box by store number from mysql database, For Eg., if i will type "43" it should show all stores starts with "43", suppose if i will type "26" it should show all stores starts with "26".please give some idea to get logic with any sample code.

Please anybody to help me out from this problem

Ravikumar, Dec 23, 2006 IP
  2. ccoonen

ccoonen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I believe your looking for an AJAX approach, I would look into http://ajax.asp.net/Default.aspx - which plops an ajax layer on top of your standard logic. Should give realtime results :)

ccoonen, Dec 30, 2006 IP
  3. Ravikumar

Ravikumar Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

First thank you for reaponse, i downloaded ajax.net frame work but my doubut is if suppose i will install ajax.net frame work it will make any problem to exsist coding in my project, please make sure that, please give if you have sample code for autocomplete dropdown list.

Thank you.

Ravikumar, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  4. ccoonen

ccoonen Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ccoonen, Jan 4, 2007 IP