1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Advise! How To Start A Blogging Service?

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by SBDPlan, Dec 25, 2008.

I am curious to start my own blogging service, something similar to blogger.com, squidoo.com etc. where blogger can register and start their own blogs. Since I am new in this area, I hope someone can provide me advice on what script to use and how to go about managing the site.

Don't be shy to give your advice. I really appreciate opinions from those who have similar experience.

SBDPlan, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  2. Mark Henderson

Mark Henderson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You could check out wordpress MU, it allows you to host multiple blog. Or you could create your own blogging system ;)

Mark Henderson, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  3. msimon

msimon Active Member

Best Answers:
    in addition to WordPress MU as mentioned in previous post, you can also try lifetype, which also allows multi-blogs.

msimon, Dec 25, 2008 IP
  4. mdvasanth86

mdvasanth86 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I hope the replies that follow are at least 0.5 % relevant to what the thread opener asked...

mdvasanth86, Dec 26, 2008 IP
  5. maddest_lover

maddest_lover Guest

Best Answers:
    I made one blog using Wordpress Muti-User script n I think thats the best. If you see the plugin list then it has everything that u need. just have a try.

maddest_lover, Dec 27, 2008 IP